[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

how to modify my home website for my free hosting reseller

hi friends I am a reseller free hosting please I have a question I will know how to modify my home website here is the address of my reseller site: www.atic-rdc.tk, I am in Africa precisely in the Democratic Republic of Congo, we speak French how to modify my home website to put it in French I also have a few things to write on my site I await your answer cordially thank you

Screenshot_20200805-184452.png

Edited by Isaac NYATSHI

Hey there,

If you want to modify your reseller homepage you can change/edit the files by accessing the files from the filemanager or FTP. If you want further help you can help you can PM me and I will be happy to help you.

But please do not post multiple times about the same thing. You posted this in 3 topics. And consider using the MyOwnFreeHost category and not the Free Hosting as you ask questions about your reseller account :) 

Best Regards,

Dimitris

Edited by Dimitris