[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

I don't know how to reconnect to my website to modify it with the site builder software, it refuses the identifiers and the pine code email never arrives

Hi everyone, please I need your help, regarding the site builder software, when I create the site everything is fine, but when I log out as administrator, and after if I am going to modify the site again I am given two options to connect I am asked either to enter the email address or to enter the ftp username and password, the bad news is that when I make all these requests nothing works at all, when I enter the email address so that I can be sent the 6-digit code the code never arrives, and when I choose to enter the ftp username and the password the system refuses it says red on password while this the real password, please I have the same problem with several accounts of my clients because I am a free hosting reseller thank you. I await your response cordially

So, I believe access to the site builder is session based. Which means as long as you access it by logging in to your CP and clicking the site builder icon then you have access. Site Pad also works that way for my clients. There is a way you can use the features your talking about but you would have to subscribe to the builder individually in order to enable that functionality. Otherwise it uses session hashes to authticate. Hopes this helps.

Also, if you run into any more issues then feel free to message me. I am a systems admin and I do this for a living and I could help you.