[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

How to get adsense

Hey @sarveshmrao,

I'd suggest you to read Adsense terms (https://www.google.com/adsense/new/localized-terms) or create a topic at Adsense community. They will be able to help you better.

Or you could use arc.io (Arc is a peer-to-peer CDN that pays websites for contributing bandwidth.).

Please let me know if I helped

Best Regards,

Dimitris

14 hours ago, Dimitris said:

Hey @sarveshmrao,

I'd suggest you to read Adsense terms (https://www.google.com/adsense/new/localized-terms) or create a topic at Adsense community. They will be able to help you better.

Hi @Dimitris,

Thanks for your reply. 

Actually I already opened a thread in Google Community Support. Here is the link. (https://support.google.com/adsense/thread/65759533?hl=en&msgid=65759533).

This is the reply they gave: 

Adsense is for information sites with dozens of original content topics.

Adsense won't approve business sites such as this one.

Let me know what can be done.

14 hours ago, Dimitris said:

Or you could use arc.io (Arc is a peer-to-peer CDN that pays websites for contributing bandwidth.).

Will try that out and will let you know. 

Thanks.

47 minutes ago, sarveshmrao said:

Hi @Dimitris,

Thanks for your reply. 

Actually I already opened a thread in Google Community Support. Here is the link. (https://support.google.com/adsense/thread/65759533?hl=en&msgid=65759533).

This is the reply they gave: 

Adsense is for information sites with dozens of original content topics.

Adsense won't approve business sites such as this one.

Let me know what can be done.

Will try that out and will let you know. 

Thanks.

Then I can't suggest you anything to do to get adsense. Please let me know of the result of Arc :)

They may have been approved years ago when the criteria/ algos were different.
New sites/ applications are held to different standards.

You can try to make money out of reselling but it's a lot of work. 
I know from experience. 

The guy that replied to you on the topic you made on Adsense community must know more than me 

On 9/6/2020 at 1:17 AM, 360 said:

I have had Google approve my website for AdSense with one of the default templates, which was somewhat modified. Try switching up things a bit then reapply if possible.

I've been applying for Adsense for the past few months but couldn't get it approved. The only thing that doesn't abide with their terms is that i don't have quality content on the site as it is a hosting website. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 12:27 AM, uHost said:

I've been applying for Adsense for the past few months but couldn't get it approved. The only thing that doesn't abide with their terms is that i don't have quality content on the site as it is a hosting website. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. ?

When I applied for adsence almost a year ago it was not difficult, you just have to have a first class domain .com .net .org etc unless they are free domains like ml. .ga etc otherwise they will never approve your site when you request adsence I did it with a free domain and it was rejected for that reason then I registered a .xyz and the service was approved without problems it took 2 months if for them to carry out the checks they wanted

Just now, einet said:

When I applied for adsence almost a year ago it was not difficult, you just have to have a first class domain .com .net .org etc unless they are free domains like ml. .ga etc otherwise they will never approve your site when you request adsence I did it with a free domain and it was rejected for that reason then I registered a .xyz and the service was approved without problems it took 2 months if for them to carry out the checks they wanted

Then probably my site is getting rejected because of my .ml domain ?

4 minutes ago, uHost said:

Then probably my site is getting rejected because of my .ml domain ?

Surely, this year I don't know how much the terms and conditions of adsence have changed but I was the same with that I was able to get adsence with a first-class domain, there are cheap prices in different places to buy a .xyz or .online

Just now, Aqib said:

I got approved for adsense for .tk domain in 2018 i think. Can't remember.
So, that's not the reason. 

Hi @Aqib

Actually I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong! I applied for Adsense almost 6-7 times, the domain is more than a year old, as far as i know my site is not against their tos. As it is a reseller site it doesn't have content that is updated often. The domain extension is .ml. ?

2 minutes ago, uHost said:

Hi @Aqib

Actually I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong! I applied for Adsense almost 6-7 times, the domain is more than a year old, as far as i know my site is not against their tos. As it is a reseller site it doesn't have content that is updated often. The domain extension is .ml. ?

There TOS might have changed many times from that timeframe. Also, I think now they don't support business sites and reseller hosting site is considered as business site. (Don't know whether it's true or not but reading there tos might help).

Adsense sometime refuses without reasons as I have blog (with .com) domain waiting for adsense approval got refused. Nothing against their policies.

• 1 month later...

Hey there,

AdSense is giving approval on Free Reseller Hosting site as well as my friend has ccTLD domain And He just got AdSense Approval!! He is using default einet anake whm Theme and That cms 

And main thing about AdSense approval in .tk .cf .ml AdSense no longer give AdSense approval on that site. At the end AdSense is currently giving approval on Free Reseller Hosting site!!!! 

Image as a prof. https://ibb.co/6H1dyWt

Edited by AwesomeTech
Added image