[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Is Arc.io peer to peer CDN worth enough?

Hi,

I've been using Arc for about a little over 3months now and I can 100% say that It's completely legit and backed up by companies like Mozilla (listed on their site already), As for the payout it's not much for sites that have low traffic like 10 to 20 visitors everyday. Earnings are counts on the basis of the session time of a visitor so yeah you rly have to have most features built-in to your site itself as it won't work on the cpanel (this i'm not sure but it never worked for me but do let me know if it works for you). Now if you need any help the staff team is THE BEST like it's one of the best support I've ever seen especially for such a small company. As of writing this Arc is getting overloaded with traffic so support might be slow a bit.

In the end it's just something you put on your site and forget about it you'll get payed out automatically for it just takes some time. I think you should totally use it.

10 minutes ago, typicalGtaTG said:

Hi,

I've been using Arc for about a little over 3months now and I can 100% say that It's completely legit and backed up by companies like Mozilla (listed on their site already), As for the payout it's not much for sites that have low traffic like 10 to 20 visitors everyday. Earnings are counts on the basis of the session time of a visitor so yeah you rly have to have most features built-in to your site itself as it won't work on the cpanel (this i'm not sure but it never worked for me but do let me know if it works for you). Now if you need any help the staff team is THE BEST like it's one of the best support I've ever seen especially for such a small company. As of writing this Arc is getting overloaded with traffic so support might be slow a bit.

In the end it's just something you put on your site and forget about it you'll get payed out automatically for it just takes some time. I think you should totally use it.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us :) . I might use it soon.

3 hours ago, typicalGtaTG said:

Hi,

Thank you for your detailed post . I will also give it a try. @typicalGtaTG