[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

EINET ANAKE cms

Nabeel

29 minutes ago, Nabeel said:

I am using EINET ANAKE cms but there is no option to customise the home page can anyone help me please i am stuck with the default page . (Btw my website is unlimitedfreehosting.cf)

You can customize it if you have html/css knowledge i think.

Hello, as @Aqib indicates, the template|theme can be customized to your liking.

they can add or remove whatever they want but they must have basic knowledge about html / css / javascript, they can modify or create a theme by editing the files that are in the temas/default folder the page of the main section where it shows plans and prices is the file principal.tpl and some of the modules that go on the left or right side are in the modulos folder.

The other files are each separated by categories such as css, js, images, etc. each separated in their folders that can be modified to taste.

It is quite simple to edit but you must have basic knowledge of htmlcss | javascript any questions do not hesitate to let me know.

The idea of this project is that in the future with the help of the community, different themes, templates can be carried out and the script better improved so that it is easier to add and remove things to the liking of those who use it. Thus, to have better alternatives in designs that community users can create for the same community.

the login , header and footer files are a mess what should I do ? . any html code I add it breaks the whole css . (btw I am using tailwind css ). i customised my home page  but i cannot find a way to customise other pages without a mess. (my website : unlimitedfreehosting.cf) 

Edited by Nabeel

19 hours ago, Nabeel said:

the login , header and footer files are a mess what should I do ? . any html code I add it breaks the whole css . (btw I am using tailwind css ). i customised my home page  but i cannot find a way to customise other pages without a mess. (my website : unlimitedfreehosting.cf) 

I wrote you privately ?