Hello everybody!

I am a reseller of MOFH hosting. Here is my site: https://www.chost.ga

Today I'm going to ask you to rate my hosting. I want to know what about localization in other languages.

Also, I thought about free mutual advertising of hosting providers like me.

In short, write your comments, I will be glad to everyone.

Edited by Chost

I can say the UI is pretty good too however I found some problems. Firstly Cloudflare is activated in the reseller domain, something that is not suggested. Additionally Signup doesn't work and I suspect it's because MOFH allows signup requests only from the signup.php file of the reseller domain. Finally, while the main site is available in english, knowledge base is available only in Ukrainian and this might be a problem for your international customers.

Best Regards,

Dimitris

21 hours ago, Dimitris said:

I can say the UI is pretty good too however I found some problems. Firstly Cloudflare is activated in the reseller domain, something that is not suggested. Additionally Signup doesn't work and I suspect it's because MOFH allows signup requests only from the signup.php file of the reseller domain. Finally, while the main site is available in english, knowledge base is available only in Ukrainian and this might be a problem for your international customers.

Best Regards,

Dimitris

Hello! Thank you for your comment!

We've fixed registration issues. This may cause the use of the user's subdomain test************.chost.ga.  You can try again.

We are considering translating our HESK knowledge base into other languages.

Best regards, Matvey!

On 25.01.2021 at 3:02 PM, 360 said:

It looks nice, however your support page still needs some work.

Your signup page doesn't seem to be working on my end.

I checked the registration and from my side the registration page is working.

To solve the problem, please write to me in private messages: URL address of the registration page; your IP address or country; the data that you entered in the form (this is a subdomain, password).

Thanks for your reply, and be safe.

Best regards,

- Matvey!

On 1/28/2021 at 7:31 PM, Chost said:

I checked the registration and from my side the registration page is working.

To solve the problem, please write to me in private messages: URL address of the registration page; your IP address or country; the data that you entered in the form (this is a subdomain, password).

Thanks for your reply, and be safe.

Best regards,

- Matvey!

Not going to do that lol. I was just letting you know.