[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Good untill the placing of INVASIVE script 1/10

Guest nodwsp

Guest nodwsp
Checking browser aes script is DUMB, invasive, grotesquely visible and doesn't recognize a legitimate request from a human or trusted server, making the service bloated and completely useless for developers or people who seek a seamless host. I'm moving all my sites and will advise all my subs to do so. Dont waste your time with free hosting keep your sanity.

• 1 month later...
It's free hosting, so I don't think there's much reason to complain. They obviously should do what works for them. But regarding the actual technical change, I find the forced need to have Javascript enabled unfortunate. Also the "ckattempt" parameter is unpleasant.

• 2 years later...
On 8/11/2015 at 0:25 AM, Guest nodwsp said:

Checking browser aes script is DUMB, invasive, grotesquely visible and doesn't recognize a legitimate request from a human or trusted server, making the service bloated and completely useless for developers or people who seek a seamless host. I'm moving all my sites and will advise all my subs to do so. Dont waste your time with free hosting keep your sanity.

What kind of script to you think they are injecting?

If you are also blaming why this "aes.js" file is on your website, this file is one that is responsible for hotlinking protection and to help your site from automated bots.