MyOwnFreeHost.net resellers are required to have paid hosting plan links to ifastnet.com present in a visible location on the reseller domain home page. iFastNet reserves the right to suspend and cancel resellers who do not have the paid plan links to ifastnet.com. Resellers are entitled to use the affiliate program for paid plan links.

1 hour ago, 360 said:

MyOwnFreeHost.net resellers are required to have paid hosting plan links to ifastnet.com present in a visible location on the reseller domain home page. iFastNet reserves the right to suspend and cancel resellers who do not have the paid plan links to ifastnet.com. Resellers are entitled to use the affiliate program for paid plan links.

The website is still under construction. Thanks for the information, I will add that soon.

3 hours ago, 360 said:

MyOwnFreeHost.net resellers are required to have paid hosting plan links to ifastnet.com present in a visible location on the reseller domain home page.

I have added link to ifastnet from my homepage navigation. Is it okay now or Do I have to change anything else?

Hello ProHostinga,

I really like your Hosting Service. I

think the User Interface looks clean and professional. Great job!

Thank you with sharing your Website with us!

• 2 weeks later...