[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Free Hosting (fh.wiki)

Most, if not all of your category links go to empty pages

Dont use the cpanel logo. The control panel is not cpanel and you don’t have the rights to that logo. 

You don’t have a link to iFN, that’s a terms violation and grounds for suspension

I’m honestly not sure if iFN has licensed the logo and name somehow, but you are not a part of iFN. So even if iFN has permission to use it, you don’t. Including the cpanel name, logo, or other marks in your site to suggest affiliation that does not exist (which is exactly what you are doing) is illegal. 

15 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Most, if not all of your category links go to empty pages

Category links is for webmasters that create this websites and free adverts on fh.wiki

1. There is no HTTPS

2. PHP version 8.2.16 - iFastNet seems to be kind of keeping the 8.2 branch updated, it might change in any time

3.  There is no iFastNet linkback and that is a terms violation, as mentioned above, and you did not address the issue.

4. "0.00 USD months" should be "per month"

5. Your site catalog categories refuses to load

On 6/20/2024 at 11:43 AM, SpookyKipper said:

PHP version 8.2.16 - iFastNet seems to be kind of keeping the 8.2 branch updated, it might change in any time

PHP version is <?php echo '' . phpversion(); ?>

Your site catalog categories refuses to load

This websites not created

There is no HTTPS

Free reseller hosting not have free ssl

"0.00 USD months" should be "per month"

Updated

There is no iFastNet linkback and that is a terms violation, as mentioned above, and you did not address the issue.

Terms have on registration page

1 hour ago, fh.wiki said:

Free reseller hosting not have free ssl

it does, they just don't allow intermediate certs to be uploaded

1 hour ago, fh.wiki said:

Terms have on registration page

I do not see a Terms link on your website at all,

and you need to linkback to iFastNet, telling users that your service is powered by iFastNet

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SpookyKipper said:

I do not see a Terms link on your website at all,

and you need to linkback to iFastNet, telling users that your service is powered by iFastNet

Terms link have on registration finish and iFastNet premium plans have in control panel redirection

Edited by fh.wiki

Correct me if I’m wrong but your not allowed to host banking sites on byet.net/ifn/mofh so why does your site have a banking catalog 

also the following still needs updated:

SSL

ToS & PP

Link Back To IFASTNET

Please also make a better site it just looks boring and unappealing from a consumer standpoint

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Agent Death said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but your not allowed to host banking sites on byet.net/ifn/mofh so why does your site have a banking catalog

Not banking site, banks catalog

3 hours ago, Agent Death said:

Link Back To IFASTNET

Again. iFASTNET Link have in control panel, on domain registration and upgrade free plan to premium

Edited by fh.wiki

2 hours ago, fh.wiki said:

Not banking site, banks catalog

Again. iFASTNET Link have in control panel, on domain registration and upgrade free plan to premium

It is also supposed to be on your main site/landing page.

Again, This have in step 2 registration

I don’t see the terms of service or privacy policy anywhere not even in the vpanel/cpanel

Please read the MyOwnFreeHost Terms of Service before continuing.

https://myownfreehost.net/legal.php#ToS

pzwosfyb.png

Again, This have in step 2 registration

Customers should be able to see the Terms and PP before they enter any of their details on your site.

Now, they have to enter their details before they see the Terms and PP. 

Moreover, Step 2, it is not the full terms of service. It only summarizes what sites are disallowed and does not cover everything is the allowed or prohibited.

Even worse, Step 2, does not mention how you and iFastNet would use customer's data. So there is not even a mention about Privacy Policy in Step 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2024 at 8:30 AM, SpookyKipper said:

Please read the MyOwnFreeHost Terms of Service before continuing.

https://myownfreehost.net/legal.php#ToS

pzwosfyb.png

Customers should be able to see the Terms and PP before they enter any of their details on your site.

Now, they have to enter their details before they see the Terms and PP. 

Moreover, Step 2, it is not the full terms of service. It only summarizes what sites are disallowed and does not cover everything is the allowed or prohibited.

Even worse, Step 2, does not mention how you and iFastNet would use customer's data. So there is not even a mention about Privacy Policy in Step 2

iFastNet link added in home page.

Posted (edited)

HTML code: Subdomain registration form for your website.

<form method='GET' action='http://fh.wiki/signup.php'>
<small>Sub-Domain:</small> <input type='text' name='subdomain'><small>.fh.wiki</small>
<input type='submit' value='Go'></form>
Edited by fh.wiki

Our hosting platform is the only one in the world to automatically enable SSL HTTPS protection on every domain name. 

This is not true

Additionally, you don't even have SSL on your main site, why would you put it here?

9 hours ago, SpookyKipper said:

This is not true

Additionally, you don't even have SSL on your main site, why would you put it here?

Configure SSL/TLS have in control panel

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, fh.wiki said:

Configure SSL/TLS have in control panel

You do not understand what I am saying

Our hosting platform is the only one in the world to automatically enable SSL HTTPS protection on every domain name. 

Only one in the world: this is not true,

Automatically enable SSL HTTPS protection on every domain name: this is not true, mofh does NOT provide this feature

Your main site fh.wiki, does not have SSL, so why not put SSL on there, why would someone trust that you provide SSL when your main site doesn't have it?

Edited by SpookyKipper

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, SpookyKipper said:

You do not understand what I am saying

Only one in the world: this is not true,

Automatically enable SSL HTTPS protection on every domain name: this is not true, mofh does NOT provide this feature

Your main site fh.wiki, does not have SSL, so why not put SSL on there, why would someone trust that you provide SSL when your main site doesn't have it?

This text I'm copy and paste from mofh original template, mofh written.

Edited by fh.wiki

11 hours ago, fh.wiki said:

This text I'm copy and paste from mofh original template, mofh written

It’s still a lie. You don’t automatically install certificates, you don’t even automatically generate them. The client has to do that.