[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Google Search Issue

Guest blogget

Guest blogget
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]Have some one help me please?[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]When i search my website on google it doesnt show the result! how can i fix that please?[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]below isthe result from google[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]Your search - arushamaids.co.tz - did not match any documents.[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]Suggestions:[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]Make sure all words are spelled correctly.[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]Try different keywords.[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]Try more general keywords.[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]Regards[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica Neue]Chrispin[/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest BurkeKnight
[B][SIZE=14px]1. That is a Google Search issue, not a Byet issue. 2. Please refrain from titling your threads with "Help" style subjects. Please tell what it's about, like name I changed it to. 3. You need to submit your site to Google, then wait for it to be crawled by their spiders.[/SIZE][/B]

• 1 year later...
On 15/4/2016 at 8:47 AM, Guest blogget said:

tener a alguien que me ayude por favor? [/ FONT] [/ COLOR] Cuando busco mi sitio web en Google, duerma muestran la ¡resultado! ¿Cómo puedo arreglar eso por favor? [/ FONT] [/ COLOR] continuación isthe el resultado de Google [/ FONT] [/ COLOR] Su búsqueda - arushamaids.co.tz - no produjo ningún documento [/ FONT] [/ color] Sugerencias: [/ FONT] [/ COLOR] Asegúrese de que todas las palabras estén escritas correctamente. [/ fONT] [/ COLOR] probar diferentes palabras clave. [/ fONT] [/ color] [ COLOR = # 333333] Intenta usar palabras más generales. [/ fONT] [/ COLOR] Saludos [/ fONT] [/ COLOR] Chrispin [/ fONT] [/ COLOR]

You can add these tags in your header in the index of your page with descriptive words that refer to your web so the search engines can locate your website faster

After <head> and before </ head>

<meta name="Keywords" content="Word1, Word2, Word3, etc">

<meta name="Description" content="Description1, Description2, Description3" >

It will also help if you share your website on some sites that advertise for free will leave one gratis. it  in forums and blogs of users who share advertising all this helps the growth of your web to make it search engines faster but always delay a few months greetings.

15 minutes ago, Jesica said:

WHat is this, please explain it ?

English:

This is basically a user who asked why his website didnt appear on google when searching. And the answer is simply that you have to submit your site to google to be crawled by the google system.

If you want to submit a sito to google please go to the following link:

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url?hl=en

Español:

Basicamente un usuario pregunto el porque de que su pagina no apareciera al buscarla en google, y la respuesta era tan simple como que hay que decirle a google que existe esa pagina, y que quieres que la indexe.

Si quieres que google indexe tu pagina clicka en el siguiente link :

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url?hl=es

29 minutes ago, einet said:

If google has tools for crawling the web and links through a sitemap although I do not know if that still exists

English:

They have, they are called spiders. These are bots that first look at keywords on your code or site, then they also read the .htaccess to see what they can and can not index, and if they find a site map they use it to see the diferent pages available on your site. 

The use of a site map grants you that what you want to get indexed inside your page, will surely get indexed.

Español:

Tienen dichas herramientas, se llaman spiders ( creo recordar ) y son unos bots los cuales miran palabras clave en el codigo de tu pagina y en tu pagina, y tambien miran el .htaccess para ver que pueden y no pueden indexar de tu pagina.

Si resulta que tienes un Mapa del sitio, lo utilizan para ver que paginas tienes accesibles en tu pagina web, y ademas el tenerlo suele garantizar que lo que este hay quede indexado.