[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Selecting Domain for Free Users.

Guest FileStrong

Guest FileStrong
Hi. Maybe if the stuff adds selecting domain name to use for example. In my hosting yburak.xyz i want to allow people select which domain to make subdomain. Maybe on yburak.xyz in the register form a new tab which lets person to select yburak.xyz or mlgs.cf And the person which selects mlgs.cf will be able to enter cpanel on yburak.xyz but uses username.mlgs.cf I got mlgs.cf because its cool and i want to allow people to choose it but still using yburak.xyz cpanel... SORRY FOR VERY VERY BAD ENGLISH

Guest Kawaii-Volt32
With the current system in place, I'm not sure that's possible because it could break things already existing, but it is an interesting concept, I must agree.

Guest FileStrong
[QUOTE=Kawaii-Volt32;n4936]With the current system in place, I'm not sure that's possible because it could break things already existing, but it is an interesting concept, I must agree.[/QUOTE] Thanks for agreeing. :)

• 4 months later...
On 27/08/2016 at 4:45 AM, Guest FileStrong said:

Hi. Maybe if the stuff adds selecting domain name to use for example. In my hosting yburak.xyz i want to allow people select which domain to make subdomain. Maybe on yburak.xyz in the register form a new tab which lets person to select yburak.xyz or mlgs.cf And the person which selects mlgs.cf will be able to enter cpanel on yburak.xyz but uses username.mlgs.cf I got mlgs.cf because its cool and i want to allow people to choose it but still using yburak.xyz cpanel... SORRY FOR VERY VERY BAD ENGLISH

I did this so that the user could choose the desired domain address:
I made a linked page from the home page (www.billions.ga/select) where it leads to the list of available domains. Each option contained a link to the domain registration (domain.billions.ga/signup.php).

I had to create the packages for each domain available and add the signup.php page in all domains to choose.

Take a look at yourself (The site is in Portuguese)

https://www.billions.ga/

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2017 at 0:40 AM, dlucas said:

I did this so that the user could choose the desired domain address:
I made a linked page from the home page (www.billions.ga/select) where it leads to the list of available domains. Each option contained a link to the domain registration (domain.billions.ga/signup.php).

I had to create the packages for each domain available and add the signup.php page in all domains to choose.

Take a look at yourself (The site is in Portuguese)

https://www.billions.ga/

Nice idea, but if i register in another domain that its not billions.ga, but for example billions.cf, how does the cpanel aspect work ? do i have to access billions.cf to login to cpanel ?

With the cpanel there is no problem because any user can enter your account from any of the panels:
For example you created an account in domain one and you want to enter from the cpanel.dominiodos.com only enter the user and the key and you can enter normally as if it were the first all the accounts of byethost eh ifasnet use the same panel alone that each One is assigned a subdomain cpanel.example.com but they always take you to the same place ;)

And with respect to relax english xD I use google translator since I speak Spanish haha

12 hours ago, mike said:

Nice idéia, mas se eu registrar em outro domínio que não billions.ga, mas por exemplo billions.cf, como o aspecto cpanel trabalho? Faço para acessar billions.cf para fazer login no cpanel?

Exactly how "Einet" said.
Regardless of which domain you create a site, you can access the cpanel by any domain, for example. I use cpanel.billions.ga, but I created a domain in billions.cf, I can access the cpanel through cpanel.billions.ga usually without any problems.
But in my case, I use a custom page of input into the cpanel, I use "https://painel.billions.ga", which works from the same method I quoted above.

On Friday, February 03, 2017 at 4:10 AM, einet said:

With the cpanel there is no problem because any user can enter your account from any of the panels:
For example you created an account in domain one and you want to enter from the cpanel.dominiodos.com only enter the user and the key and you can enter normally as if it were the first all the accounts of byethost eh ifasnet use the same panel alone that each One is assigned a subdomain cpanel.example.com but they always take you to the same place ;)

And with respect to relax english xD I use google translator since I speak Spanish haha

Ooh didnt know that, gracias :)