[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Changing Redirected Website for Suspended Users.

Guest FileStrong

Guest FileStrong
Maybe if you let administrators change the website which will be redirected for suspended users it can be good. For Example i suspended user ybu_012345678 its websites not will be redirected to suspendeddomain.org it will be redirected to custom domain that you've selected (suspendeddomain.resellerwebsite.com) for example. Please read this and i hope it to be real. Thanks :)

Guest Kawaii-Volt32
Actually, that's not a bad idea, the same should go for 404 error pages that lead to nowhere, they go to 'parked-domain' when they could just iframe that domain and auto-assign 'error404.resellerdomain.com', and look a lot more authentic.

Guest Kawaii-Volt32
Oh, I forgot about that, that's pretty cool to do that. :) Also, I think the max resource limit exceeded message should actually be a message saying the hits have exceeded rather than suspendeddomain.org too, as well, the message to say all Apache/PHP requests is very poorly written with multiple spelling and grammar errors - iFastNet isn't even written correctly!