Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'daily entry process'.
Recommendation: Re-enable Access and Error logs on free hosting Hi, I've now had enough days with iFastnet to realise that the Daily Entry Process failure is super sensitive and a mystery to all. I've kept an eye on it today... logging into Wordpress admin portal saw an obvious jump, maybe 25% of the daily limit from logging in and updating a few post tags. A few hours later however the graph jumped to the red line (using remaining 75% of todays allowance in one go, although CPU usage remains < 10% for the day). I get the impression that the graphs are updated every 15-30 min