[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Get a free .co.uk no strings attached.

kh_craig

Guys first off before you all go rushing, this may be only for UK residents(Which i am), anyway www.names.co.uk have .co.uk domain names for free, i have managed to get my self one, you do need a card tho, im not sure if they take paypal tho as im a member with them and used my card.
This is free for 1 year then after that i think it will go back to its usual price.

I can confirm that it is limited to 1 per person, but i did a test by creating a new account and getting the free .co.uk and it worked so you can use another account for another free .co.uk but you may risk getting banned or the domains deleted.

anyway i thought i would share this. Oh btw i do not own Names nor am i affiliated or endorsed by them, i just thought i would share this as it would help other resellers.
www.names.co.uk