[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Need help in customizing URL directory in HumHub

Question: How can I change the URL directory in HumHub, specifically removing the "index.php?r=dashboard%2Fdashboard" in the home page and simplifying the URL for other directories like "messages"?

Description:
Hello everyone,

I am seeking assistance in customizing the URL directory in my HumHub installation. Currently, the home page URL appears as "exampledomain.com/index.php?r=dashboard%2Fdashboard". I would like to remove the "index.php?r=dashboard%2Fdashboard" part and set it to "exampledomain.com".

Additionally, for other directories like "messages", the URL is currently "exampledomain.com/index.php?r=mail%2Fmail%2Findex". I want to simplify it to "exampledomain.com/messages".

I believe having cleaner and more user-friendly URLs can greatly enhance the overall user experience and SEO of my HumHub installation.

Any guidance or instructions on how to achieve this customization would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Vawiz