[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Reseller Store Front And Accounts And Billing CMS

SpeedyNet

store.thumb.jpg.5cd93ae095a542a12225ccd08b1f14bc.jpg

I am just setting this up:

I have found that OpenCart makes a good Resellers Store for your reseller account.  Its allot less hassle to work with than PrestaShop, easier to set up with PayPal and 2Checkout plus allot of other credit and payment methods but these two are enough, PayPal may be enough.

The layout is easy to set up your products in.  I want to offer Web Site Design services and so I think a store makes sense.  Plus those offers you set up in your myownfreehost control panel can be sold in your store.

For Accounts and Billing invoices that automatically are sent at various times "Logic Invoice" seems to be the thing for this.  It is simple yet has everything you need without allot of detailed set up.

So in looking over the things in the Softaculous Installer Panel to use I have selected these for web hosting accounts.  I think you will find them useful also.  

OpenCart also has its own built in affiliate program where you can have Affiliate Ad Publishers to sign up to obtain commissions, also some of those commissions can be in terms of upgrades in hosting in terms of disk space and bandwidth as well as domains, which you can set up as a package called Affiliate Package or some other name for a hosting plan.

Edited by SpeedyNet