[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Why when i try to register to new account return this??

The domain name (8host.cl) appears to be registered allready as a domain on the free hosting network.

The domain name (8host.cl) appears to be registered allready.

3 weeks ago i try the same but never send to my email details access account.

Sorry, but my english is too poor

11 hours ago, tengounsitioweb said:

Why when i try to register to new account return this??

The domain name (8host.cl) appears to be registered allready as a domain on the free hosting network.

The domain name (8host.cl) appears to be registered allready.

3 weeks ago i try the same but never send to my email details access account.

Sorry, but my english is too poor

Try looking in spam folder. If the email isnt there, please contact support at https://support.ifastnet.com

The site 8host.cl seems to be working, and it doesnt have the default host template so you must have modified it at some point.

Go to support and create a ticket write to one of the administrators to send you the email with the data for your reseller, this problem usually happens when you register a reseller account with emails like hotmail or others never arrive messages or sometimes arrive Sometimes I did not pass the first time, but please write them and they will send you the information of your account

Dirijase a soporte y creee un ticket escribale a uno de los administradores para que le reenvien el email con los datos para su reseller, este problema suele pasar cuando se registra una cuenta reseller con correos electronicos como hotmail u otros nunca llegan los mensajes o aveces llegan a veces no ami me paso asi la primera vez pero escribeles a soporte ellos te enviaran los datos de tu cuenta. 

https://support.ifastnet.com