[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

vPanel Details WHMCS

18 minutes ago, BSthuliwal said:

Anyone help me I want to display the vPanel client details in whmcs client area.

I dont think this is possible. If you look at the API, and it cant be found there, then surely it cant be done. Anyways, doesnt whmcs have a auto-login feature ?

There was a user who made a separate register page, and keept the username and passwords on his own database. Dont know exactly how he manage to pass it on later to the byet system. If i find the thread i will link it to you later.

2 minutes ago, mike said:

I dont think this is possible. If you look at the API, and it cant be found there, then surely it cant be done. Anyways, doesnt whmcs have a auto-login feature ?

There was a user who made a separate register page, and keept the username and passwords on his own database. Dont know exactly how he manage to pass it on later to the byet system. If i find the thread i will link it to you later.

Is there any way that I can change whmcs autologin button cpanel url with the custom one

9 minutes ago, BSthuliwal said:

Is there any way that I can change whmcs autologin button cpanel url with the custom one

Im not a expert in whmcs, but you might need to modify a bunch of settings, or maybe create your own plugin.

I have a small idea wich could work; I will test it out, and notify you with the results.