Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hii Everyone,

         I have a good news i know how to link mofh with whmcs with auto-login.

        I gonna share that but Only at $1 per user because i wested my many times with this.......

       Any one wants this then mail me personally

sspradhan25[at]hotmail.com

after paymet i will do it for you......

so don't weast your time anywhere else it just for $1 for wapsite.

No bargaining please.......

Thank you...

S.S.PRADHAN

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Subhendu said:

Hii Everyone,

         I have a good news i know how to link mofh with whmcs with auto-login.

        I gonna share that but Only at $1 per user because i wested my many times with this.......

       Any one wants this then mail me personally

sspradhan25[at]hotmail.com

after paymet i will do it for you......

so don't weast your time anywhere else it just for $1 for wapsite.

No bargaining please.......

Thank you...

S.S.PRADHAN

I wouldn’t give my money to a person who says

Wapsite,

Weast,

Paymet,

Wested,

I gonna (I’m gonna.)

Would you give your money to sb who doesn’t even know to type on keyboard, are you going to code it without a basic English knowledge?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hostingaj said:

I wouldn’t give my money to a person who says

Wapsite,

Weast,

Paymet,

Wested,

I gonna (I’m gonna.)

Would you give your money to sb who doesn’t even know to type on keyboard, are you going to code it without a basic English knowledge?

ya bro you are right......

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Subhendu said:

Hii Everyone,

         I have a good news i know how to link mofh with whmcs with auto-login.

        I gonna share that but Only at $1 per user because i wested my many times with this.......

       Any one wants this then mail me personally

sspradhan25[at]hotmail.com

after paymet i will do it for you......

so don't weast your time anywhere else it just for $1 for wapsite.

No bargaining please.......

Thank you...

S.S.PRADHAN

Is "wapsite" a typo of "website" or do you actually mean a website in mobile WAP style? You know, sites designed with very narrow screens in mind, no CSS, no Javascript and horrible design on any remotely modern device?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2018 at 4:52 PM, InfinityFree said:

Is "wapsite" a typo of "website" or do you actually mean a website in mobile WAP style? You know, sites designed with very narrow screens in mind, no CSS, no Javascript and horrible design on any remotely modern device?

Hi, @InfinityFree i wanted to know that which hosting you are using to host infinityfree.net

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Aqib said:

Premium Hosting?

 

2 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

I tought it was cached from a few years ago...
Well then, iFastNet is definitely fast :D

Can I know the specific plan he's using?

The server IP belongs to ifastnet. Cant provide any further info, if you want a answer it will need to be provided by Hans.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2018 at 1:20 PM, PlanetCloud said:

Hey, i am working on latest version for autologin button. 

I got why array error occurs. It occurs because .tk domain are not allowed. I used .ml domain for providing subdomain and use it's API and it starts working latest version. Now, trying to find out a way for auto login button. I am able to change the url of Login to cPanel button but don't getting how to allow auto login.

I had added auto login to cPanel button in latest version of WHMCS where file manager and other shortcuts shows and now i am trying to make auto login work in sidebar.

Trying to get some help from whmcs community :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

The Autologin system can be done with a simple form (which can be founded in Reseller Panel > Customization > Remote cPanel login) like this :
Prev2.gif

I wanted to make it work in WHMCS. However, i had added autologin button in product details page but not in sidebar. I am only able to change the url of login to cPanel button present in the sidebar.

?Can i get the Admin theme you are using

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

The Admin theme I'm using is premium tho and not nulled btw.
Here is the free version : https://wrappixel.com/templates/materialpro-angular-lite/
And here's the one Im using : https://wrappixel.com/templates/materialpro-angular-dashboard/

Link the CSS & JS on Reseller Panel > Customization > Advertisement > cPanel Advertisement

Ok, thanks. Can you guide me that how can i link css and js files.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

The Admin theme I'm using is premium tho and not nulled btw.
Here is the free version : https://wrappixel.com/templates/materialpro-angular-lite/
And here's the one Im using : https://wrappixel.com/templates/materialpro-angular-dashboard/

Link the CSS & JS on Reseller Panel > Customization > Advertisement > cPanel Advertisement

Ok, thanks. I did it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...