[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

What is WHM API

2 hours ago, Dhananjay said:

Dear,

Please tell me what is WHM API in my Reseller hosting Panel and how can I use it?

The WHM API*, is a API used to communicate with the MyOwnFreeHost (MOFH) system, and it allows you to create, and suspend accounts among other features. It makes also possible the communication to the system if you choose to host your site outside of BYET/IFASTNET.

*It is also used for other systems than MOFH, but in this case it's been used for MOFH.

2 hours ago, mike said:

The WHM API*, is a API used to communicate with the MyOwnFreeHost (MOFH) system, and it allows you to create, and suspend accounts among other features. It makes also possible the communication to the system if you choose to host your site outside of BYET/IFASTNET.

*It is also used for other systems than MOFH, but in this case it's been used for MOFH.

Is it only for use withing WHMCS or it can be used on simple PHP also?

6 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

I know about InfinityFree, after all that is how I learnt about iFastnet/Byet/MOFH.

But I am not experienced in creating my own client areas and having a autologin button.

To develop you your own client are you should have some experience in php and for using MOFH API you should have experience in Object Oriented php as stated by Hans...