[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

HOW TO change FTP to Vpanel

zxip47

6 hours ago, zxip47 said:

hi, I'm here new, so I just created myownfreehost, so when I register on myownfreehost I try to continue on ftp, here I want to ask how to change to vpanel? ,, please help

Could you provide us with more details? What do you mean by "Change FTP to vPanel"?

If you would like to know how to customize vPanel, check this out:

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/07/2018 at 3:21 AM, zxip47 said:

hi, I'm here new, so I just created myownfreehost, so when I register on myownfreehost I try to continue on ftp, here I want to ask how to change to vpanel? ,, please help

If you mean you want to change your ftp credentials, this feature is not available for free hosting. Else, please explain further.

On 7/25/2018 at 6:21 AM, zxip47 said:

Do you want to open ftp from vpanel. Then goto cpanel.yourdomain.com and login with the credentials sent to you by MOFH. Then there you will see a "file manager" open it and you will be browsing FTP from your vpanel.

If you want to know you ftp credentials from vpanel then there will ftp account option in vpanel.

In most cases vpanel and ftp credentials are same.