[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Can't find log in to site or control panel help please?

Nic

Hello probably a very silly question but i have just signed up for a website free at Byet . I have confirmed my site name and it is there empty I came back to the home page at https://byet.host/ and as silly as this sounds there is no where and i can not see anywhere to log in so i can get into control panel . Can anyone help me at this first step . I have never lost a log in at a website host page before . Thank so much for all your help. feeling silly but that is a first i honestly can not see at the url where 'log in ' is in top menus at all . Thank you again for reading :)

20 minutes ago, Nic said:

Hello probably a very silly question but i have just signed up for a website free at Byet . I have confirmed my site name and it is there empty I came back to the home page at https://byet.host/ and as silly as this sounds there is no where and i can not see anywhere to log in so i can get into control panel . Can anyone help me at this first step . I have never lost a log in at a website host page before . Thank so much for all your help. feeling silly but that is a first i honestly can not see at the url where 'log in ' is in top menus at all . Thank you again for reading :)

Hi,

Welcome to Byet. After you have confirmed your email, a email* will be sent to your email address. Within that email your will be able to find all the credentials, and additional information you might need. 

The login url is https://cpanel.byethost.com

* If you cant find the email, look on your spam folder.

Hello Support Guru ; Thank you for your help :) I did not see any mail come in but i just checked back couple of hours after i posted and saw your site. Turns out the email is online in the spam folder so without your help i would not have got it I am trying to white list the email address now . Thank you so much as I usually can find the login drop down or such on  a page but i honestly could not see it . Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to answer what must seem like a very silly question.

I appreciate your help or i would still be sitting here and not knowing to look onilne for my spam folder for mail info . Thanks again !  :D