[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

How long does it take to get your email and password via email?

If I'm correct, it takes at least a couple of days, but I'm not sure if I signed up correctly, because it said my nameservers weren't set yet, so I waited a hour or so and I tried to sign up again and it said that this domain had already been registered. It also now says on my website that the free hosting account is active, so I don't know if I was suppose to get a password already or if it still takes a bit.

8 hours ago, 360 said:

If it says that it's active, that means there is an account using that domain already. If it is a free domain, there's a high chance of the domain being used before by another user. I've come across this plenty of times. All you can do is contact the support team over at https://support.ifastnet.com/ and provide them proof of ownership and, they'll remove the domain in question from the account that's already using it.

If it is your account that you have lost access to, they'll be able to help you with that as well as long as you can provide the username of your account but I doubt that is the case here based upon the message you wrote.

Ah ok, thank you! It is not a account I lost access to. It is possible that it was previously registered before, as it is a free domain. I just got a new domain, so I'm going to try to sign up and see if it maybe says my email has already been used or something like that.