[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Remote Website

Vawiz

3 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Just do not copy my language or layout - that is illegal and legal action will be taken. Same goes for copying other resellers websites as well. 

You are free to take inspiration however. 

HAHAHA Far from that. I mean to use remote hosting with two different domains same as you. but not your bla bla

People have done it before, and people will do it again. It’s illegal, and people need to realize that. 

I’m not, nor was I, saying that he was going to do it, I’m just putting out a warning to not do it. 

InfinityFree has made many legal complains to people for copying them - and I am 100% prepared to do it to anyone copying me. 

15 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

People have done it before, and people will do it again. It’s illegal, and people need to realize that. 

I’m not, nor was I, saying that he was going to do it, I’m just putting out a warning to not do it. 

InfinityFree has made many legal complains to people for copying them - and I am 100% prepared to do it to anyone copying me. 

13 minutes ago, luluhoste said:

OK 😐

C'est toujours utile de le rappeler 😊...

---trad google---

OK 😐

It's always useful to remember this 😊...

Well noted.