[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Feature Ideas  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use this?

2. 2. What should the max be?

• 80,000-100,000
    • There should be no max

It would be nice if for the plans I could change the Daily Hits. This would be great, I would like to lower some plans and raise others. There should be a max of 80000-100000 Daily hits though so that it is still a limited free account, but this would be great!! Thanks, help support this idea in the poll. Thanks for listening.

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, eneos86 said:

what happen if Daily Hits Used hit 50000 /day....

From that point on, your website would go offline for the rest of the day. But if you ever reach that amount, you shouldnt be considering to use the free hosting, but the premium one instead.

• 8 months later...
On 27/8/2017 at 6:08 AM, Elijah Porter said:

It would be nice if for the plans I could change the Daily Hits. This would be great, I would like to lower some plans and raise others. There should be a max of 80000-100000 Daily hits though so that it is still a limited free account, but this would be great!! Thanks, help support this idea in the poll. Thanks for listening.

On 27/8/2017 at 0:41 PM, InfinityFree said:

And who's going to pay for the additional server power required to support the extra hits?

@Elijah Porter

This idea is nice, that we, the resellers, could customize plans with daily hits on each one.

@InfinityFree

I also think that 50.000 is a great amount, but it wouldn't cost much for a small increase in hits limit, or at least RAM and CPU.

Also, it would be nice explaining how these Limits (RAM and CPU) are counted..

On 28/6/2018 at 2:19 PM, PCTipsGR said:

@Elijah Porter

This idea is nice, that we, the resellers, could customize plans with daily hits on each one.

@InfinityFree

I also think that 50.000 is a great amount, but it wouldn't cost much for a small increase in hits limit, or at least RAM and CPU.

Also, it would be nice explaining how these Limits (RAM and CPU) are counted..

It wouldnt be a problem to increase CPU, and RAM if there would be fewer users; But doing so, at the current scale, it would mean loads of new servers would need to be added = More electricity costs + More maintenance budget needed .....