[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Can't install certificate in cpanel.xxx.com sub domain with login vistapanel and control panel in MOFH

Picos Host

On 3/26/2022 at 4:10 AM, Picos Host said:

Can you teach me on how to install certificate on cpanel.xxx.com or xxx.xxx.com?

It always appear this site is not secure

Is your GoGetSSL certificate set up with wild card (*.picos.host)??

@BastelPichi2 

I did read, and no wild card certificate will not fix the issue, but it may cause issues for the domain cname cpanel certificate. Which expired a month ago. Has not auto renewed yet. Plus OP is asking how to upload a cert for domain cpanel.picos.host.

cpanel.picos.host
Issued On    Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 3:47:49 AM
Expires On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 3:47:48 AM

My ownfreehost domain cpanel cert was valid from the gitgo.

apologize for contributing a different outlook on the issue,  I was not trying to contradict!

@BastelPichi2 

Yes, I tried a certificate with remote dns host, to secure order., and ifastnet for the form without errors or warnings. It didn't work, and cpanel., gave error. Had to put byet ns records back, upload zerossl cert.. Was just going to live with warnings, from  order., and ifastnet! Nope! $ securesignup $ did the trick.

19 hours ago, BastelPichi2 said:

ifastnet.com has no security warnings. ifastnet.com and securesignuop.net are exactly the same. I use ifastnet.com on 3 sites and I never get any warnings.

Chrome gave site not fully secure warring, cert is valid, for ifastnet and order,enoc, in the form fields. Its not safe to enter password, credit card, etc. You actually have to click the lock to see the site not fully secure warning. Securesignup does not.

I thought it was the zerossl cert. It was the form https urls.