[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

CLOUDFLARE ERROR

Hello everyone, I have the following problem, I already have an account in CloudFlare but I want to use the ssl that they provide for free in my domain, how can I do this?
I do not know how can I do dns settings manually in cloudflare

And when I try to do it through the Cpanel it gives me this error:

"CLOUDFLARE ERROR : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address [email protected], this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system."

What I can do about?

30 minutes ago, Pedro Lucas said:

Hello everyone, I have the following problem, I already have an account in CloudFlare but I want to use the ssl that they provide for free in my domain, how can I do this?

And when I try to do it through the Cpanel it gives me this error:

"CLOUDFLARE ERROR : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address [email protected], this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system."

What I can do about?

In the Vpanel click on change email, and use other email. After that, try to activate it again from the Vpanel.

16 hours ago, Pedro Lucas said:

What I can do about?

If you want to take the manual way (which will be better because you will still have the ability to send and receive emails via that domain) all you need to do is:

1. Add a CNAME record with "@" pointing to your main domain. Do the same for www and all your subdomains.
  2. Add an MX record with mx.byetcluster.com as the value (optional, only if you want to use Byet's email service)

Alternatively, if you go to CloudFlare right now, with your domain pointing to Byet nameservers and try to create an account for it, CloudFlare should auto-detect the records and you won't need to configure anything (else that change your nameservers to theirs, when asked and not before).

Good luck!