[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

help!

50 minutes ago, Blind-bloger said:

May's task is to find a client in which functions exist! remote login to the control panel, creation of several accounts for clients, account management as an administrator and as a regular user, support for papular ssl certificate providers!

There no such clientarea exists. But MOFHY Lite is available but there are security issues in it. You can use but there is no option for SSL Management. 

51 minutes ago, Blind-bloger said:

May's task is to find a client in which functions exist! remote login to the control panel, creation of several accounts for clients, account management as an administrator and as a regular user, support for papular ssl certificate providers!

In case you need such functions, you can write your own by learning PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery and MySQL. In such case you stuck in code you can ask the community for help. 

12 minutes ago, Mahtab Hassan said:

Такой клиентской области не существует. Но MOFHY Lite доступен, но в нем есть проблемы с безопасностью. Вы можете использовать, но нет опции для управления SSL. 

Maybe try using api to connect and perform necessary actions? Was, no longer! I mean, there was some kind of library that made it possible to do something with chssl, but I still can’t figure out how to integrate it all!

5 minutes ago, Blind-bloger said:

Может попробовать через апи подключиться и выполнить нужные действия? Был, уже нет! Я имею в виду, была какая-то библиотека, которая позволяла что-то делать с chssl, но я до сих пор не могу понять, как это все интегрировать!

Addition! She was on the gidhab, but again, I will fix the mistakes! I have an opportunity! I can also share the finished version with you! But naschet mssl is not needed so that someone would help me indevedually! I'll thank him, or we'll talk! Naturally, for free!

1 minute ago, Blind-bloger said:

Добавление! Она была на гидхабе, но опять же, исправлю ошибки! У меня есть возможность! Я также могу поделиться с вами готовой версией! Но насчет mssl не нужен, чтобы кто-нибудь мне лично помог! Я поблагодарю его, или мы поговорим! Естественно бесплатно!

Addition! She was on the gidhab, but again, I will fix the mistakes! I have an opportunity! I can also share the finished version with you! But naschet mssl is not needed so that someone would help me indevedually! I'll thank him, or we'll talk! Naturally, for free!

1 hour ago, Blind-bloger said:

remote login to the control panel

Code sample can be found in the MOFH panel

creation of several accounts for clients

You have to do that and keep track of it yourself locally, and just report the accounts to the API for creation. 

account management as an administrator and as a regular user

You will have to create this with PHP, its very similar to any other login system in existence.

support for papular ssl certificate providers!

Google search “GoGetSSL API” and “Lets Encript API”

51 minutes ago, Blind-bloger said:

Maybe try using api to connect and perform necessary actions?

Yes, you will need to call the API. The documentation for GoGetSSL is the easiest to understand and implement. After you are familiar with PHP and security, I suggest you start there. However, it would be beneficial to code a login system and account management system before you add in ‘special featues’ like SSL.