[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

A senha gerada pelo login do painel de controle não funciona

Rudolf

oi, crie uma conta de revendedor gratuito "myownfreehost.net", porém, a senha do cpanel principal que foi gerado automaticamente não funciona e a senha também não envia o e-mail. Algum de vocês sabe como resolver isso?

Edited by Rudolf

hi, create a free reseller account "myownfreehost.net", however, the password of the main cpanel that was generated automatically does not work and the password does not send the email either. Do any of you know how to solve this?

Welcome to MyOwnFreeHost :) ! If I understood your issue, no one in this forum can help you in this forum as this is not a tech-support forum. You must create a ticket on https://support.ifastnet.com. They will reply to your ticket as soon as possible. It would be easier for all if we communicate in english!

Edited by Dimitris
To add that is easier to communicate in english

13 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

thanks, they already helped me.

Glad I helped.

11 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

in this forum is there any kind of tutorial on the system and how to configure it well?

You must check for any topics for this. You can also find some themes for your host on https://myownfreehost.net/templatedemos.php. The how to configure is up to you. Please let me know if I can assist you further. :)