[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Which domain should I choose?

4 hours ago, duckhost.ml said:

domain extensions taken 

I know that, read what I said. 

Most people trust .com and .net, because that is what 90% of the websites they visit use. If you want to avoid the “What is this”, go with a popular TLD. It also makes it easier to tell people about, since people instinctively know that .com and .bet are websites, but majority of people are not aware that .app and .host can also be URLs. 

Also try variations, like “duckhost.TLD” “duckhosting.TLD” “hostingduck.TLD” etc. 

Edited by TinkerMan

4 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Well, does it have any bad status with Google? If not, I would buy it. As long as you know how to secure a domain and use safe software (NOT MOFHY), you will be fine. 

You Can search on domaintools.com but .org deleted not taken 

On 7/15/2022 at 8:36 PM, TinkerMan said:

I know that, read what I said. 

Most people trust .com and .net, because that is what 90% of the websites they visit use. If you want to avoid the “What is this”, go with a popular TLD. It also makes it easier to tell people about, since people instinctively know that .com and .bet are websites, but majority of people are not aware that .app and .host can also be URLs. 

Also try variations, like “duckhost.TLD” “duckhosting.TLD” “hostingduck.TLD” etc. 

yes you are right.

2 hours ago, BastelPichi said:

Go to this link: https://domains.google.com/registrar/search?searchTerm=duckhost&tab=1

You can see all the domain extensions. If you have one that you like, you can either buy it there or on a different site.

Also duckhost.org is still free, not to bad.

(Pro Tip: Set your country to Turkey and get your domains for 1/4 of the price)

thanks but is it cheaper in turkey my currency is euro but