[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Hello information

xeratdragons

Hello I Wish Information
I'am From Italy and Blogger and wish Create My Blog Review and Like you platform
I would need a free space with email to get started smile.png I collaborate with many software houses like Nintendo and others that I review video games and I already have a domain I saw My Own Free host could I use that?

MyOwnFreeHost.net is for reselling free hosting, not actually hosting a website. So don't use MyOwnFreeHost if you are planning to just host a website. Unfortunately, iFastNet's free hosting does not support email due to spam issues, but you can still use a service such as SMTP if you decide to use it.

17 hours ago, User51 said:

Curious, how'd you get a custom coupon code? Most affiliate systems have an option to make a coupon code, but iFastNet has none, as far as I know.

You can try contacting support and ask them to make you one. Volia's will most likely offer a better discount though, lol.

3 hours ago, Anyx said:

Volia's will most likely offer a better discount though, lol.

XD I don't care if I only offer a 1% discount I just want a discount lol

21 hours ago, User51 said:

29% off (recurring)

Recurring? That's actually a really good deal. If you're already paying for a monthly iFastNet subscription, can you still apply the promo code? Or it only when you make the purchase you can apply one.

39 minutes ago, BastelPichi said:

hmmmmmmmmm... Itll take some time but idc anyways lol

Too bad you cannot apply multiple coupons though. I mean I get it, with all the ones iFastNet themselves shared and ours, we'd all be getting an 100% discount.. still, too bad.