[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

rentable ?/profitable?

luluhoste

Not yet. But they are shaping up to be in the near future. Also, keep in mind that we have hosting costs as well, the amount of visitors we get, and the functions I use are too much / not allowed on free hosting. 

I am not going to share how many users I have, but I can tell you that it is between 200 and 500 at the moment. The growth rate I am seeing is exponentially (we’ll see how long that will last) where more people create an account then the day before. 

2 hours ago, luluhoste said:

Coucou

Vos hébergements sont ils rentable ?

Parce que vous payer le domaine, .net pour @TinkerMan, .xyz pour @SpookyKipper...

Et combien avez vous d'utilisateurs ?

---trad google---

Hi

Are your accommodations profitable?

Because you pay for the domain, .net for @TinkerMan, .xyz for @SpookyKipper...

And how many users do you have?

Not really right now, but it will eventually 😀 

sidenote: I wanted to get .com or .net but it got taken :(

I am also not disclosing my userbase

OK et aussi, combien vous a couter la mise en place de vos hébergement web ?

On 7/23/2023 at 2:45 PM, TinkerMan said:

De plus, gardez à l'esprit que nous avons également des coûts d'hébergement, le nombre de visiteurs que nous recevons et les fonctions que j'utilise sont trop / non autorisées sur l'hébergement gratuit.

Et cela veut dire quoi ? Que vous utiliser un autre service, pour vos site d'accueil, que le service gratuit ? Et est il ifastnet  ?

---trad google---

OK and also, how much did it cost you to set up your web hosting ?

On 7/23/2023 at 2:45 PM, TinkerMan said:

Also, keep in mind that we have hosting costs as well, the amount of visitors we get, and the functions I use are too much / not allowed on free hosting.

And what does that mean ? Do you use another service, for your home site, than the free service ? And is it ifastnet ?

1 hour ago, luluhoste said:

how much did it cost you to set up your web hosting ?

I am not going to share those numbers either. However, between everything I have to pay for, I spend around $100 USD every year. Email, hosting, domains, and various other things are not free. 

1 hour ago, luluhoste said:

Do you use another service, for your home site, than the free service ? And is it ifastnet ?

I use two different providers, one free (GitHub Pages for static subdomains) and one paid (For everything else), neither of which are connected to iFastNet.