[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Et il y a une erreur "An error occured. Try again later. " quand je veux supprimé un certificat SSL et cela ne supprime pas le certificat, que faire ?

---trad google---

And there is an error "An error occurred. Try again later." when I want to delete an SSL certificate and it does not delete the certificate, what to do ?

- Résolu / Resolved -

Avec Xera seulement : Dans Admin>clients>view_client> bouton "login" pour se connecter au compte client, et bien il ne marche pas...

Dans GenerateArea, quand ont clique sue le bouton, il ouvre un onglet avec le compte client... Et cela est bien.

Que faut il faire pour avoir pareil dans Xera ?

PS : J'ai chercher dans les fichée et fait quelques essais, mais sans réussite...

---trad google---

With Xera only: In Admin>clients>view_client> "login" button to connect to the customer account, well it doesn't work...

In GenerateArea, when you click on the button, it opens a tab with the customer account... And that is good.

What should be done to have the same in Xera?

PS: I searched the files and made a few attempts, but without success...

Edited by luluhoste

12 hours ago, luluhoste said:

With Xera only: In Admin>clients>view_client> "login" button to connect to the customer account, well it doesn't work...

It actually does work, just go to the normal user dashboard (domain.com/u) and you will see that you are in the customer account

With generatearea it redirects to the user and not admin dashboard

13 hours ago, luluhoste said:

How can users be deleted from Xera / GenerateArea

Run queries on your mysql database :)

12 hours ago, luluhoste said:

And there is an error "An error occurred. Try again later." when I want to delete an SSL certificate and it does not delete the certificate, what to do ?

Why do you need to delete it?

Edited by SpookyKipper

7 hours ago, SpookyKipper said:

Why do you need to delete it?

Il y a le bouton "delete" quand le certificat est suspendu, et quand je clique, cela ne supprime pas le SSL, et je veux le supprimé parce que il ne sert plus...

---trad google---

There is the "delete" button when the certificate is suspended, and when I click, it does not delete the SSL, and I want it deleted because it is no longer useful...