[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Account Suspended After FTP Transfer

servasystems

I built a property management website for a customer and right after publishing the site through FTP via FileZilla, my account was suspended. The site didn't even come close to the 5GB limit. Any cluses as to why this is? Now I am about to lose money because I was banking on this service. I guess I may have been wrong.

1 hour ago, servasystems said:

I built a property management website for a customer and right after publishing the site through FTP via FileZilla, my account was suspended. The site didn't even come close to the 5GB limit. Any cluses as to why this is? Now I am about to lose money because I was banking on this service. I guess I may have been wrong.

Open support ticket and ask for support https://support.ifastnet.com/

5 hours ago, servasystems said:

Did you by any way knowing or unknowingly did something that is against their terms & conditions?  I think as @Mayank657 has said open a ticket and also pre-check as you do so.

Edited by Vawiz