[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Remote Website

Vawiz

Bonjour

Oui il y a d'autre moyen...

Mais (Oui, il y a un "mais"😁) :

1 : il n'y en a pas beaucoup de gratuits...

2 : Aucun des autres gratuit n'offre autant de liberté que MOFH sur la personnalisation...

3 : Si tu veux proposer des forfaits gratuits à tes utilisateurs et utiliser un revendeur gratuit, je pense que seul MOFH permet cela...

Voila !

---trad google---

Good morning

Yes there is another way...

But (Yes, there is a “but”😁 ) :

1: there aren't many free ones...

2: None of the other free ones offer as much freedom as MOFH on customization...

3: If you want to offer free plans to your users and use a free reseller, I think only MOFH allows this...

So !

Edited by luluhoste

6 minutes ago, luluhoste said:

Bonjour

Oui il y a d'autre moyen...

Mais (Oui, il y a un "mais"😁) :

1 : il n'y en a pas beaucoup de gratuits...

2 : Aucun des autres gratuit n'offre autant de liberté que MOFH sur la personnalisation...

3 : Si tu veux proposer des forfaits gratuits à tes utilisateurs et utiliser un revendeur gratuit, je pense que seul MOFH permet cela...

Voila !

---trad google---

Good morning

Yes there is another way...

But (Yes, there is a “but”😁 😞

1: there aren't many free ones...

2: None of the other free ones offer as much freedom as MOFH on customization...

3: If you want to offer free plans to your users and use a free reseller, I think only MOFH allows this...

So !

Thanks but i meant my hosting website to be hosted on another hosting platform but i still benefit from the cpanel login from MOFH. Also indicate and link the powered by ifastnet premium service. 

A ok, et bien cela est possible, quasi tous le monde fait cela d'ailleurs 😄.

Mais pour pouvoir t'aider au mieux, il faut que l'ont sache se que tu utilise comme moyen d'inscription pour tes usager :

1 : API style Xera

2 : Project LOGGED

3 : Formulaire de base MOFH

4 : Autre

---trad google---

Ok, well that’s possible, almost everyone does that 😄.

But to be able to help you as best as possible, we need to know what you are using as a means of registration for your users:

1: Xera style API

2: Project LOGGED

3: MOFH basic form

4: Other

5 minutes ago, luluhoste said:

A ok, et bien cela est possible, quasi tous le monde fait cela d'ailleurs 😄.

Mais pour pouvoir t'aider au mieux, il faut que l'ont sache se que tu utilise comme moyen d'inscription pour tes usager :

1 : API style Xera

2 : Project LOGGED

3 : Formulaire de base MOFH

4 : Autre

---trad google---

Ok, well that’s possible, almost everyone does that 😄.

But to be able to help you as best as possible, we need to know what you are using as a means of registration for your users:

1: Xera style API

2: Project LOGGED

3: MOFH basic form

4: Other

Am not sure which one is best but i have worked a little bit with xera lite. 

so i will start with Xera style API

Alors il tu suffira de crée un ou plusieurs boutons avec le lien  amenant a la de création de compte ou de connexion...

Ai-je bien répondu à ta question ?

---trad google---

So you just need to create one or more buttons with the link leading to account creation or connection...

Did I answer your question correctly ?

This is a bit difficult. The domain on mofh (which customers will get subdomains under) has to be hosted via MOFH or iFastNet premium hosting. If you want to use another host, you need another domain.

Xera on dashboard.com -> subdomains under reseller.com

If you want to stick with the default registration form (no client area), the only option is to:

dashboard.com iframe reseller.com/signup.php -> subdomains under resller.com

5 minutes ago, BastelPichi said:

This is a bit difficult. The domain on mofh (which customers will get subdomains under) has to be hosted via MOFH or iFastNet premium hosting. If you want to use another host, you need another domain.

Xera on dashboard.com -> subdomains under reseller.com

If you want to stick with the default registration form (no client area), the only option is to:

dashboard.com iframe reseller.com/signup.php -> subdomains under resller.com

It is indeed difficult

18 minutes ago, luluhoste said:

Alors il tu suffira de crée un ou plusieurs boutons avec le lien  amenant a la de création de compte ou de connexion...

Ai-je bien répondu à ta question ?

---trad google---

So you just need to create one or more buttons with the link leading to account creation or connection...

Did I answer your question correctly ?

yes but as @BastelPichi has just replied it really sound so difficult.

Il y a 14 minutes, BastelPichi a dit :

Pourquoi faudrait-il que le domaine soit sur l'hébergement premium MOFH ou iFastNet ?

---trad google---

Why would the domain need to be on MOFH or iFastNet premium hosting ?

Just now, luluhoste said:

Pour moi cela fonctionne avec Xera, pas besoin de se compliquer la vie 😄 !

---trad google---

For me it works with Xera, no need to complicate life 😄!

Okay and then what about the cpanel subdomain and sub domains for clients

Just now, luluhoste said:

Et bien, il sont ajouter dans Xera depuis la partie admin, et tout fonctionne très bien...

---trad google---

Well, they are added in Xera from the admin part, and everything works very well...

Let me try this. Thanks

4 minutes ago, luluhoste said:

Pourquoi faudrait-il que le domaine soit sur l'hébergement premium MOFH ou iFastNet ?

---trad google---

Why would the domain need to be on MOFH or iFastNet premium hosting ?

because in that case the domains NS dont point to MOFH anymore, resulting in the MOFH system not beeing able to create the necesary subdomains.

10 minutes ago, BastelPichi said:

because in that case the domains NS dont point to MOFH anymore, resulting in the MOFH system not beeing able to create the necesary subdomains.

Et bien, ils points vers MOFH, car ils ont les noms de serveurs de byet.org ou ceux personnaliser avec le domaine d'inscription...

---trad google---

Well, they point to MOFH, because they have the byet.org server names or those personalized with the registration domain...

5 minutes ago, luluhoste said:

Et bien, ils points vers MOFH, car ils ont les noms de serveurs de byet.org ou ceux personnaliser avec le domaine d'inscription...

---trad google---

Well, they point to MOFH, because they have the byet.org server names or those personalized with the registration domain...

Wow

41 minutes ago, luluhoste said:

---trad google---

Yes. But if you change to another host, you cant use byets nameservers anymore.

13 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

Basically, whatever domain you use using for user registration needs to point to byet namservers. If you want a different domain to host your client area and other services, that’s fine, and it can be hosted elsewhere (This is what I do)

Okay can you please share your links so that i can view them kindly

11 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

tinkerhost.net is my client area page, and thsite.top is the domain I offer to users. Tinkerhost.net uses non-byet namservers, and thsite.top uses byet namservers. 

I think this is the best example i need to follow.