[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

BOTS ARE CREATING ACCOUNTS ON MY XERA

Vawiz

Hello, i have noticed that robots are creating accounts on my xera client area. also noticed fake emails. when i tried to manually sent the mails since the smtp is not working, i recieved a bounce mail with error that the mail does not exist. also my capture script is broken, is there a way of fixing it without deleting data

Kindly help!

Thanks

58 minutes ago, luluhoste said:

Utilise un captcha pour les robots...

Et c'est quoi "mon script de capture" ?

---trad google---

Use a captcha for robots...

And what is "my capture script" ?

i had wrongly set the capture some days back which was not displaying thus blocking anyone from accessing the client area including me. so i tried to login directly to the cpanel, where i tried to edit the xera capture code but i did not understant better. so i went to the data base and deleted capture data. from that day. whenever i enter capture credentials and hit save, it will dispay a success message, but the form clears and becomes empty again, as if i have entered nothing. Kindly what can i do to repair this.

12 hours ago, SpookyKipper said:

Use Cloudflare Bot Fight Mode :P.

I don't know what did you deleted in the databse since you didn't state that clear. You deleted a row? A cell? A column? A table? I don't know, which makes it hard to help you

I emptied the is recap table. But i have fixed the issue. i created another database and export the is recap table. 

• deleted the one with errors, 
  • imported the correct table
  • set the hcapture api properly.

Problem solved.

NB: smtp is still not fixed as discussed in earlier topics. Still waiting if anyone could help me fix

Edited by Vawiz

8 hours ago, Vawiz said:

I emptied the is recap table. But i have fixed the issue. i created another database and export the is recap table. 

• deleted the one with errors, 
  • imported the correct table
  • set the hcash api properly.

Problem solved.

NB: smtp is still not fixed as discussed in earlier topics. Still waiting if anyone could help me fix

Mail issue also solved. I think there was an issue with the server of my hosting provider. since i have used my other hosting provider where i host my another website and it worked perfectly.