[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

How can I embed my web in other webs?

Álvaro

Hey!

I wanted to store images in my web, such as Imgur does. I need the direct link of the image. So I uploaded the image, copy the link and tried to see if renders, but thats not. Why? How can get my page to be embedded?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Álvaro said:

Hey!

I wanted to store images in my web, such as Imgur does. I need the direct link of the image. So I uploaded the image, copy the link and tried to see if renders, but thats not. Why? How can get my page to be embedded?

Thanks

This depends. Where are you trying to put the image? It might not work in cases where an bot/proxy accesses the picture, like with many forums, as they dont cant get past the anti-bot challenge.

If you provide more context, e. g. the link to the image/your site address, we might be able to help you better.

Byet isnt really for filehsaring/image hosting anyways. As long as you dont exclusively use it for that purpose you should be fine tho.