[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

nameserver my custom domain

I registered myownfreehost reseller account with my custom domain gateegy.pp.ua i updated the NS in my registrar to ns1.byte.org,

issue now however i update the NS in my registrar its still on byte.org while NSLookup,

and saw in vista panel set you NS to ns1.mydoamin.com,

now I need to be free to change my domain NS.

18 hours ago, mahmoudabdelaziz said:

I registered myownfreehost reseller account with my custom domain gateegy.pp.ua i updated the NS in my registrar to ns1.byte.org,

issue now however i update the NS in my registrar its still on byte.org while NSLookup,

and saw in vista panel set you NS to ns1.mydoamin.com,

now I need to be free to change my domain NS.

If your domain is on byet.org you can just leave it there. It works just fine.

If you really want to change to ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com, you can do that, but you are going to have to setup glue records. You can find the IPs for that in the welcome email from MOFH.

Please note that if you change the nameservers, it might take up to 48 hours til the change is reflected.

33 minutes ago, BastelPichi said:

If your domain is on byet.org you can just leave it there. It works just fine.

If you really want to change to ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com, you can do that, but you are going to have to setup glue records. You can find the IPs for that in the welcome email from MOFH.

Please note that if you change the nameservers, it might take up to 48 hours til the change is reflected.

i changed the NS from byte.org to others NS in my registrar, but still on byte.org many dayes ago,

the the issue is mydomain is registerd as MOFH reseller,

i dont need to leave MOFH, but the vistapanel MOFH provided me is very limited resources,

If changing your nameservers doesnt have any effect, thats an issue with your registrar.

The account you as a reseller get has the same specs as a normal account. Sometimes the limits are lower than on normal accounts, you can simply change them via the MOFH Panel by looking up your username/domain (it only works with one, dont recall which, just try)

Please note that if your domain is used with MOFH, you CAN NOT use it with any other account on the ifastnet/MOFH network.