[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MyBB Forum Kurulum Hatası

11 hours ago, Tengiz said:

Merhabalar. Ben yeni MyBB forum kuracaktım. Scriptleri FTP'den dizine attım. Ama adres satırına forum adresimi yazdığımda kurulum sayfası gelmiyor. Beyaz sayfa çıkıyor. Hata nerde olabilir?

Site: https://kirikdokukatolye.byethost12.com

First off, this is an english forum, please speak write in english or use an translator.

Free Hosting is quite limited and forums like MyBB might not work. Please try installing MyBB from Softaculous in cPanel.

6 hours ago, BastelPichi said:

First off, this is an english forum, please speak write in english or use an translator.

Free Hosting is quite limited and forums like MyBB might not work. Please try installing MyBB from Softaculous in cPanel.

I know English forum, but not everyone knows English.

As for the problem;
This is my first time setting up a MyBB forum. But even though I reload the relevant scripts, the white page appears again. MyBB version: 1.8.21

17 hours ago, BastelPichi said:

As said, please try installing it from Softaculous.

image.png

I haven't seen the application you mentioned. I did as you said and created the forum. But I have never set up a forum with this application before. I had already uploaded the scripts from FTP to the htdocs directory. I hope it doesn't cause any problems.
22 minutes ago, Burke Knight said:

That is why this was also said:

That's what I did anyway. By the way, thank you for everything.

28 minutes ago, Tengiz said:
I haven't seen the application you mentioned. I did as you said and created the forum. But I have never set up a forum with this application before. I had already uploaded the scripts from FTP to the htdocs directory. I hope it doesn't cause any problems.

That's what I did anyway. By the way, thank you for everything.

Please try installing it from the program I mentioned. Otherwise it might not work.

Even when installing from Softaculous, it might still not work. Then MyBB is simply incompatible with Free Hosting.