Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Are you planning to make one?

I had this idea in mind so I would say at first the basic functions (order, that the customer can have a space to be able to manage the offers order) after it depends how you see things :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MS-DOS said:

Are you planning to make one?

I had this idea in mind so I would say at first the basic functions (order, that the customer can have a space to be able to manage the offers order) after it depends how you see things :)

No, not good with advanced coding like that, editing a prebuilt package is much easier!

Any suggestions? I’m looking for one that is similar to what InfinityFree have, but I think they only offer an api.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DCG Network said:

No, not good with advanced coding like that, editing a prebuilt package is much easier!

Any suggestions? I’m looking for one that is similar to what InfinityFree have, but I think they only offer an api.

I would like it to have a login and signup page that can be easily customised with my logo and most if not all features that InfinityFree has. I have discovered a project called uiisc/simple-site but it's very complicated...

Edited by DCG Network
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2021 at 12:50 AM, DCG Network said:

How would I access the four advertising areas? Is this via the MOFH panel?

Yes.

3 hours ago, DCG Network said:

I would like it to have a login and signup page that can be easily customised with my logo

See Project Logged on GitHub. Link here: https://github.com/PlanetTheCloud/project-logged

Setup instructions: https://github.com/PlanetTheCloud/project-logged/wiki/Setup-Instruction-(1.8)

Link to post
Share on other sites

@MS-DOS@Pro Hostinga, I have set up Logged for Logging In, but how do I set it up with the sign up option? I have tried it already and it gave me this error:

 

Posting Error, (my # and web details), Please contact support

There isn't really any documentation on how to set up the sign up option or is it already set up?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2021 at 12:23 PM, DCG Network said:

There isn't really any documentation on how to set up the sign up option or is it already set up?

Check the documentation for project logged at Setup Instruction (1.8) · PlanetTheCloud/project-logged Wiki (github.com)

On 5/21/2021 at 10:18 PM, DCG Network said:

I've set up Logged but I'm also wanting a client area like InfinityFree, that I can manage accounts with.

You can use WHMCS for that but it's not free.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...