[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

my domain, is already assigned and in use.2

Hi guys, I've change migrate to the this server, I've set the byehost dns in my namecheap, but when I try add the domain in the cpanel it shows "xeedbeam.me is already assigned and in use.2"

I've tried connected with namechep but the guys says that i should contact with byehost.

NOTE: It take me more of 72 hours and still it not works

Selection_253.png

Selection_254.png

34 minutes ago, Milor123 said:

Hi guys, I've change migrate to the this server, I've set the byehost dns in my namecheap, but when I try add the domain in the cpanel it shows "xeedbeam.me is already assigned and in use.2"

I've tried connected with namechep but the guys says that i should contact with byehost.

NOTE: It take me more of 72 hours and still it not works

Selection_253.png

Selection_254.png

Please contact support at https://support.ifastnet.com .

But from what i can understand from you message, if you are using free hosting you have setup something incorrectly in the cpanel.

If you are using paid plan, that error might appear because they offer a free domain when registering, and maybe you are putting the domain you want to point to byet/ifastnet, in the place  where you should put the new domain you want for free.

I have checked the process, and inside your byet/ifastnet panel, you should click on “ Addon Domain ”, and after that point the domain to the name servers especified ( wich you already have ), and after that writte you domain in the box and click add domain.

At least this is how its done in the free hosting.

• 2 years later...

This problem occurs when as a result of the domain being already listed and associated with a different user account.

If you recently obtained the domain, then the previous owner signed up for a free domain with byet and it is still listed in their DNS settings. You will need to contact support to resolve the issue.

If you are the other account holder, then you need to login to your other account and delete the addon domain in that account.

If you cannot access the old account, you need to contact support to resolve the issue.