Jump to content

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Subhendu said:

Full Script needed like infinityfree or profreehost anyone have i need it..........

 

You just mentioned the ones that have it. Maybe you could talk with them and make a donation in exchange of the script.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 17/6/2017 at 4:55 AM, BSthuliwal said:

They will never sell it I had tried to convince them.

You don't know that, actually @InfinityFree had said once that they might sell their client area if it is a logical for the creator prize (not $5 for example), I dunno if this offer still exists or not, but trying never hurted anyone.

Even if you do that, you better make a serious offer from the beginning or they will never consider you at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

You don't know that, actually @InfinityFree had said once that they might sell their client area if it is a logical for the creator prize (not $5 for example), I dunno if this offer still exists or not, but trying never hurted anyone.

Even if you do that, you better make a serious offer from the beginning or they will never consider you at all.

It does still stand, more or less. But I believe that anything is for sale, if you offer enough.

Just don't bother asking me "what's the lowest offer you can give me" (yes, someone did that not too long ago). The fact that I'm willing to sell it does not mean I'm offering it for sale. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Aqib said:

I think you should email by yourself to @InfinityFree at hans@infinityfree.net and make a reasonable deal with them.

I had said that before! LOL, maybe my internet connection went off when it was still sending that.

Anyways, hello@infinityfree.net is the official email address (the other one is probably private :D)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mauwiks said:

I'm sure he will email me if he gets interested. I am not really in a hurry. No pressure. :)

Did you read @InfinityFree's reply?

On 24/8/2018 at 7:00 PM, InfinityFree said:

It does still stand, more or less. But I believe that anything is for sale, if you offer enough.

I think that this explains that he wants to know how much are you willing to offer before a deal is set.

1 hour ago, Mauwiks said:

I want them to offer me the best price in regards to the worth of the service they could offer.

It's best to tell them how much you are willing to pay and for what services, what are your requirements for the price you say.

 

But in the end, it would be better for @InfinityFree to tell if he would like to email you and discuss it from here, or if the second one (probably, in my view) is the better.

Edited by PCTipsGR
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

It's best to tell them how much you are willing to pay and for what services, what are your requirements for the price you say.

The problem is that I'm not really familiar with the price to offer for this kind of project. I think it should be best if they offer at the best price they could offer it. I am willing to dive into what's worth they think of their service.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really regret saying this now. I share a little bit of libertarian philosophy and suddenly everyone expects I will sell everything for a pittance.

On 9/18/2018 at 6:25 AM, Mauwiks said:

Hi @Infinityfree. :)

May I avail this deal?

Please send me a proposal at info@kindtechgroup.net.

Read my previous message. Yes, you may avail this deal. But I don't have a proposal and I will not make you an offer.

I believe everything in the world is for sale if you offer enough. But pay attention to the last part of the sentence: if you offer enough

Everything is for sale means that, for anything, you can give people an offer they cannot refuse. But it's up to YOU to come up with an offer which I cannot refuse.

If you want a well developed product intended to be used by other parties with a clear pricing chart, go use something like WHMCS or Blesta.

I don't want to sell the platform which has allowed me to develop InfinityFree into the market leading brand it is today. I have no plans to exploit the platform by marketing it to other (competing) hosting providers. But, "I don't want to sell it" does not mean "I will not sell it". It's up to you to convince me to do so.

14 hours ago, Mauwiks said:

I'm sure he will email me if he gets interested. I am not really in a hurry. No pressure. :) I want them to offer me the best price in regards to the worth of the service they could offer.

Again, I'm not interested in selling. You are interested in buying. So you email me.

Also, I SPECIFICALLY said you should not bother asking for the best price. So if you do contact me, don't just repeat what you said here. Again: YOU CAN MAKE ME AN OFFER. Not the other way around.

5 hours ago, Mauwiks said:

The problem is that I'm not really familiar with the price to offer for this kind of project. I think it should be best if they offer at the best price they could offer it. I am willing to dive into what's worth they think of their service.

I don't know what a good price is either. Again, the InfinityFree client area is not a commercial service. I have not done market research to gauge what a fair price would be. But since you want to buy it, you should have an idea of what you're willing to spend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, InfinityFree said:

Oh, great, now I have to burn that email address. Thanks! Already looking forward to all the whiny, egocentric, entitled support requests coming in through it!

Who could ask you for support here? You are not an iFastNet official, forum leader or whatever, except if ALL InfinityFree members are here. And again, since this is Byet forums, no one should ask you, the fact that you are way experienced with this system doesn't mean that people can ask you for everything (although we both know they will do).

 

And BTW, you had publicised that address on Github, that is how @Aqib found it probably.

So that new misunderstanding will not be made, the IF email address is hello@infinityfree.net. End of the story.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, InfinityFree said:

I believe everything in the world is for sale if you offer enough. But pay attention to the last part of the sentence: if you offer enough

 I'm not interested in selling. You are interested in buying. So you email me.

Thanks for proving me right!

2 hours ago, InfinityFree said:

If you want a well developed product intended to be used by other parties with a clear pricing chart, go use something like Blesta.

Blesta works with MOFH?

Edited by PCTipsGR
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arcenas090 said:

Lol $250 Should be good :P

 

Edit:

Nvm I think it's not, I just converted it to Php and I think it's kinda low in terms on buying a not for sale client area... 

Thanks, BTW for the idea. :) 

 

4 hours ago, InfinityFree said:

I really regret saying this now. I share a little bit of libertarian philosophy and suddenly everyone expects I will sell everything for a pittance.

Read my previous message. Yes, you may avail this deal. But I don't have a proposal and I will not make you an offer.

I believe everything in the world is for sale if you offer enough. But pay attention to the last part of the sentence: if you offer enough

Everything is for sale means that, for anything, you can give people an offer they cannot refuse. But it's up to YOU to come up with an offer which I cannot refuse.

If you want a well developed product intended to be used by other parties with a clear pricing chart, go use something like WHMCS or Blesta.

I don't want to sell the platform which has allowed me to develop InfinityFree into the market leading brand it is today. I have no plans to exploit the platform by marketing it to other (competing) hosting providers. But, "I don't want to sell it" does not mean "I will not sell it". It's up to you to convince me to do so.

Again, I'm not interested in selling. You are interested in buying. So you email me.

Also, I SPECIFICALLY said you should not bother asking for the best price. So if you do contact me, don't just repeat what you said here. Again: YOU CAN MAKE ME AN OFFER. Not the other way around.

I don't know what a good price is either. Again, the InfinityFree client area is not a commercial service. I have not done market research to gauge what a fair price would be. But since you want to buy it, you should have an idea of what you're willing to spend.

2

I got that. Thank you for all the clarifications.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry @InfinityFree , but if I am not mistaken, why do you sound like pissed about THE BEST PRICE thing? Just for the record: I don't mean it as at its minimum price if you think so. It is actually whatever you think is the best worth or what you're saying that is enough as an offer for your product or whatever you can offer to a certain client.

And earlier, I mentioned that I don't like to make an offer because I figured you don't want to sell it for sure as a pride of your so-called brand, InfinityFree. I don't want to pressure somebody just because of my own interest, but if you're willing to sell it without me having to figure out the idea of how can I convince you ( which is a waste of time) instead of just a straightforward offer, then I might be interested in it. I hope you could prompt me if you decided, later on, to offer it at the best price you could offer. Please take note of my email at info@kindtechgroup.net.

More power to InfinityFree!

Best regards,

Edited by Mauwiks
Need to mention where the message points to
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

Blesta works with MOFH?

Sure! Just as well as WHMCS. Which is to say, not at all with the shipped modules, but you can build your own.

2 hours ago, Mauwiks said:

I'm sorry @InfinityFree , but if I am not mistaken, why do you sound like pissed about THE BEST PRICE thing? Just for the record: I don't mean it as at its minimum price if you think so. It is actually whatever you think is the best worth or what you're saying that is enough as an offer for your product or whatever you can offer to a certain client.

And earlier, I mentioned that I don't like to make an offer because I figured you don't want to sell it for sure as a pride of your so-called brand, InfinityFree. I don't want to pressure somebody just because of my own interest, but if you're willing to sell it without me having to figure out the idea of how can I convince you ( which is a waste of time) instead of just a straightforward offer, then I might be interested in it. I hope you could prompt me if you decided, later on, to offer it at the best price you could offer. Please take note of my email at info@kindtechgroup.net.

More power to InfinityFree!

Best regards,

So, from your perspective, what would you say is the different between the minimum price and the best price? How would a higher price be better for you than a lower one?

The reason I'm pissed is because you either don't read or you don't understand me. I say you can make me an offer. Your response is to ask me for an offer instead. You seem completely puzzled on how you could convince me, but I think I made it rather clear that making me a good offer is a great way to do that.

There is one thing I can agree on though: that this is a waste of time. You clearly don't want to buy (or you would have either made an offer or at least contacted me for more details about the software) and I already said multiple times I'm not in a hurry to sell. So go wait for that email to come in, I'm sure your "so-called" strategy of "I don't know, just give me your best offer" and insulting my "so-called" successful business is going to work out great for you.

Edited by InfinityFree
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, InfinityFree said:

Sure! Just as well as WHMCS. Which is to say, not at all with the shipped modules, but you can build your own.

So, from your perspective, what would you say is the different between the minimum price and the best price? How would a higher price be better for you than a lower one?

The reason I'm pissed is because you either don't read or you don't understand me. I say you can make me an offer. Your response is to ask me for an offer instead. You seem completely puzzled on how you could convince me, but I think I made it rather clear that making me a good offer is a great way to do that.

There is one thing I can agree on though: that this is a waste of time. You clearly don't want to buy (or you would have either made an offer or at least contacted me for more details about the software) and I already said multiple times I'm not in a hurry to sell. So go wait for that email to come in, I'm sure your "so-called" strategy of "I don't know, just give me your best offer" and insulting my "so-called" successful business is going to work out great for you.

The difference in my perspective is what you want to offer and not what I want you to offer me. A strategy of fairness and not to take advantage of anybody. I want to take an offer that a service provider would want to work on without a doubt and come up with a great result instead of me asking for an offer that I'm not sure if somebody could give the best service later on. It's asking of the best price for the best service.

I'm sorry but I don't mean to insult if that's what you think. It's not a strategy to take advantage as you mentioned as well but it's honesty. Let us not make this conversation complicated. Could we?

If you're not in a hurry to sell, so do I, I'm not in a hurry to buy or consult about it in the meantime because I'm working on something right now, but I will in the near future for sure. I like its simplicity.

P.S. I agree with you that I haven't read much of your messages. I am confused with the forums and I only read the messages from email. Sometimes it's not complete. :D

Edited by Mauwiks
Additional P.S.
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mauwiks said:

The difference in my perspective is what you want to offer and not what I want you to offer me. A strategy of fairness and not to take advantage of anybody. I want to take an offer that a service provider would want to work on without a doubt and come up with a great result instead of me asking for an offer that I'm not sure if somebody could give the best service later on. It's asking of the best price for the best service.

So, if I understand you correctly, you want me to take a look at the software and estimate it's worth, and give you an offer I believe is still reasonably fair to you?

That sounds like a fair strategy (after all, I know more about the software than you). Unfortunately, I still cannot give it to you because:

  • I don't know what is common for highly specialized software like this.
  • I don't know what would be reasonable/possible for you.
  • There are still many more questions to ask, like what to do for installation support (the software is NOT simple to  run), updates, feature requests, etc.

I didn't put much thought in the selling offer at all, really. So I still can't really make you an offer without having some sort of strategy for that as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some Ideas:

12 minutes ago, InfinityFree said:
  • I don't know what is common for highly specialized software like this.

Maybe something like Blesta pricing with your modifications (higher / lower) ?

16 minutes ago, InfinityFree said:
  • I don't know what would be reasonable/possible for you.

That is why I believe @Mauwiks could sent (via PM of course) an amount which can pay for the software and seems reasonable, and @InfinityFree to either decline or approve it, and then if not succesful make a higher offer and so on..

18 minutes ago, InfinityFree said:

Updates, feature requests, etc.

A simple update system which pushes updates to the software, feature request to be sent via PM.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @InfinityFree,

If ever you can give some time to estimate, please don't mind me. You're free to offer something that is reasonable to you, which is enough for me to know where I stand from. So that if ever the worth (which is reasonable to you) is expensive for me in the present, then it will be my problem how to dive into it later on. I do not care much about the amount, the service is what I'm after.

If you're confused about the support, consultation is enough. Do not consider an offer what is not available in the present. For further feature request, it can be offered for an additional cost (if you want to offer it). An idea based on my experience from my previous employment with a software company.

Edited by Mauwiks
Forgot to quote the mentioned name :)
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, PCTipsGR said:

Some Ideas:

Maybe something like Blesta pricing with your modifications (higher / lower) ?

That is why I believe @Mauwiks could sent (via PM of course) an amount which can pay for the software and seems reasonable, and @InfinityFree to either decline or approve it, and then if not succesful make a higher offer and so on..

A simple update system which pushes updates to the software, feature request to be sent via PM.

As mentioned, I will offer or contact him in the near future once I'm ready to focus on this idea. I'm still working on something right now. Thank you for the idea @PCTipsGR.

As always, giving awesome support, thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...