[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

How could my users setup Cloudflare with their sites that are hosted with my host?

Razr7315

• 1 month later...

Error, when adding domain to cloudflare on cpanel.

Whereas, email from cloudflare has been arrived from firsl I click enable cloudflare.

Congratulations! You have successfully created a Cloudflare account through our partner Byethost. We are excited to have you as a customer.

For your records, your Cloudflare username is: XXX Claim your Cloudflare password at: https://dash.cloudflare.com/password-reset?code=XXX 

Now you can add a website to your Cloudflare account or manage your existing domain through your Byethost interface. 

But, when I try again. Still error. 

CLOUDFLARE ERROR : An unknown CloudFlare error has occurred during zone creation and has been logged. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will fix the problem promptly.

Then, I see on cloudflare community:
they say

45.png

When I trying to add zone via bytehost, showing this error.

“CLOUDFLARE ERROR : An unknown CloudFlare error has occurred during zone creation and has been logged. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will fix the problem promptly.”

Solved by Jake1st in post #2
This is something on bytehost. They are going to have to fix whatever error caused you to not be able to setup a zone.

95790_2.png
Jake1stRegular
5d

This is something on bytehost. They are going to have to fix whatever error caused you to not be able to setup a zone.

Solution

Destination Reference

Edited by Parimu Hosting for Student
Added cloudflare community link