[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

cpanel login page

brahan

Just now, brahan said:

But you could not do just that. Just to break the link will it take too long ??

Sorry, but i am currently too much busy. I am creating two hosting websites at the moment. One will provide premium hosting and one will provide free hosting and also i have to put whmcs and alot of modifications. Also i am having some problem with premium hosting. I am currently trying to solve that by talking to support. So, now i can't do that.

Just now, Aqib said:

Desculpe, mas atualmente estou muito ocupado. Estou criando dois sites de hospedagem no momento. Um irá fornecer hospedagem premium e um fornecerá hospedagem gratuita e também eu tenho que colocar whmcs e um monte de modificações. Também estou tendo algum problema com hospedagem premium. No momento, estou tentando resolver isso conversando com o suporte. Então, agora eu não posso fazer isso.

you would charge how much and if it was not too expensive for you to make that hook

• 2 weeks later...