[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Free Mofhy Addons !!

JaiktDev

Hey! Hope ya'll are doing good. Here are some of the integrations built by me. I am working on the documentations for the installation of these integrations will release then soon when that is completed. Hope you will like it. Feel free to star it on GitHub! Website => Home | MofhyDevs

New Account Notice => https://github.com/MofhyDevs/NewAccountNotice.

Edited by RoyalityFree
Add Website Link

14 minutes ago, RoyalityFree said:

Hey! Hope ya'll are doing good. Here are some of the integrations built by me. I am working on the documentations for the installation of these integrations will release then soon when that is completed. Hope you will like it. Feel free to star it on GitHub! Website => Home | MofhyDevs

New Account Notice => https://github.com/MofhyDevs/NewAccountNotice.

@MofhyDeveloper MofhyDeveloper released this 3 minutes ago hhehehehhehe

26 minutes ago, User51 said:

Captcha for login/signup (although this is quite easy to implement)

Alright! It's next on my list, since the label system is too easy to code it yourslef, I'll release the guide in the coming week.

27 minutes ago, User51 said:

MySQL hostname in /viewaccount.php

For sure!

6 hours ago, BastelPichi2 said:

The MySQL is already there, however you need to have the Callback setup, and often, the callback dont works on free hosting.

Many people who run hosting companies use a premium host, so it shouldn't be a problem for some people

However thank you I'll look into it

4 hours ago, RoyalityFree said:

Added Account Label System! Link: https://github.com/MofhyDevs/AccountLabelSystem. That's all for this week! Please leave a feedback, I'd love to see them.

Haven't tried it yet but the documentation is looking pretty good ?

• 3 months later...
On 16.02.2022 at 09:10, JaiktDev said:

Привет! Надеюсь, у тебя все хорошо. Вот некоторые из интеграций, созданных мной. Я работаю над документацией по установке этих интеграций, которая будет выпущена в ближайшее время, когда это будет завершено. Надеюсь, вам это понравится. Не стесняйтесь пометить его на GitHub! Веб-сайт =>  Главная | MofhyDevs

Уведомление о новой учетной записи =>  https://github.com/MofhyDevs/NewAccountNotice .

Hi all! I'm like forever, I have questions! 1. Why isn't 1 of these plugins currently available via links? And I would also like to do something like infinityfree! I'm talking about ssl systems with the possibility of choosing a provider Let's Encrypt would not hurt! If you think that I just want so many things, I can test / take part in it, because it was interesting!

1 minute ago, Blind-bloger said:

Всем привет! Я как навсегда, у меня есть вопросы! 1. Почему один из этих плагинов в настоящее время недоступен по ссылкам? И я также хотел бы сделать что-то вроде infinityfree! Я про ssl системы с возможностью выбора провайдера Let's Encrypt не помешало бы! Если вы думаете, что я просто хочу так много всего, я могу протестировать/поучаствовать в этом, потому что это было интересно!

If there are problems with the English language, I honestly use translators, so keep this in mind!

36 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

НЕ УСТАНАВЛИВАЙТЕ MOFHY. Он небезопасен и может быть легко взломан. Если вы не знаете, как исправить более 50 проблем (и некоторые из них скрыты), НЕ ИСПОЛЬЗУЙТЕ ЭТО. 

What should I do in such cases? I need a panel and write it myself, I don’t have so much knowledge and time, no matter how terrible it sounds! What would you advise me? I need to integrate first with ssl providers with several extensions, and a similar panel with similar functionality! And now, as always, everyone will write this panel myself, I have already answered this question!

39 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

НЕ УСТАНАВЛИВАЙТЕ MOFHY. Он небезопасен и может быть легко взломан. Если вы не знаете, как исправить более 50 проблем (и некоторые из них скрыты), НЕ ИСПОЛЬЗУЙТЕ ЭТО. 

And there is little open source code, or half of it doesn't work!

There is not good solution, because creating something like this is hard to do right. You can try Xera on GitHib, but note that it has not been tested yet for security, although I think it’s better. 

If you want a good client area with all the features you need, I recommend that you learn PHP, and digital security. (Or you can pay someone like me who has a secure version that is am just fixing atheistically, but free and open source is always the best option as open source stuff is community tested).  

Edited by TinkerMan

I just want to butt in one more time with this. Jai, if my memory serves me correctly, you has said that your last two version were secure, they were not. Also, your “Secure’ version on GitHub is actually publicly exposing information that allows hackers into the system, as well as having a few security flaws. 

2 hours ago, JaiktDev said:

Я не говорю о Мофи. У меня есть другой локальный проект с такой же файловой структурой, но более безопасный и протестированный сообществом. Так что да, последние два не обеспечены на высшем уровне.

As I understand it, it would be better if I wrote everything myself, but for now it’s better for me not to do this to the fullest! You ask why I think so, but everyone has a desire to earn this 1 a2 point, this is that everyone should know some programming languages in order to compete, or create a good control panel for themselves and clients! What do you otnfbnt? What would they offer me? Who can I talk to about free apps individually, or solutions? Most importantly free solutions! I'm talking about making money on free hosting, it's not very cool! I'm for honesty!

Of course! Coding, when you spend a lot of time, is at least very tiring, but if you want to make money on free solutions, reworking the panel is honest, for example, it's not cool! And further! Perhaps this is not so, and you do not take money from anyone, but you get the point! And you, the readers, too! I'm sure everyone agrees with me!

5 minutes ago, Blind-bloger said:

Я так понимаю, лучше бы я все написал сам, а пока мне лучше этим не заниматься в полной мере! Вы спросите, почему я так думаю, но желание заработать этот 1 балл а2 есть у всех, это то, что каждый должен знать какие-то языки программирования, чтобы конкурировать, или создать хорошую панель управления для себя и клиентов! Что тебе не нравится? Что бы они мне предложили? С кем я могу поговорить о бесплатных приложениях или решениях по отдельности? Самое главное бесплатные решения! Я про заработок на бесплатном хостинге, это не очень круто! Я за честность!

Конечно! Кодить, когда тратишь много времени, это как минимум очень утомительно, но если ты хочешь заработать на бесплатных решениях, переделывать панель честно, например, это не круто! И далее! Возможно, это не так, и вы ни с кого не берете денег, но суть вы поняли! И вы, читатели, тоже! Я уверен, что все со мной согласятся!

I would add something else, this is what I don’t know how to frame for this mament, so with integrations, and so on, I have agro problems!

1 minute ago, Blind-bloger said:

Я бы добавил еще кое-что, это то, что я не знаю, как кадрировать для этого мамента, поэтому с интеграциями и т. д. у меня проблемы с агро!

The whole problem is that I want to do all this, but I have little experience, and no one can help, I'm sure!