[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Domain question

z3host

When I set up my free account, I used one domain to create my account, and a different domain for my website. My question is, if I cancel my main domain, can I still access via the ifastnet or byet cpanel? That way I can own just a single domain.

Yeah, I know it sounds dumb, but I originally tried to sign up with the domain I wanted and must have done something wrong and it was pending. I grabbed a similar domain and tried again and it worked fine. xyz domains were only a couple bucks, but the renewal is much more. Since I'm mostly playing so far, I'd rather manage costs. I thought about getting the .com but someone registered my name as a .com about 4 months after I created my .xyz. hmm.

thanks!

9 hours ago, z3host said:

When I set up my free account, I used one domain to create my account, and a different domain for my website. My question is, if I cancel my main domain, can I still access via the ifastnet or byet cpanel? That way I can own just a single domain.

Yeah, I know it sounds dumb, but I originally tried to sign up with the domain I wanted and must have done something wrong and it was pending. I grabbed a similar domain and tried again and it worked fine. xyz domains were only a couple bucks, but the renewal is much more. Since I'm mostly playing so far, I'd rather manage costs. I thought about getting the .com but someone registered my name as a .com about 4 months after I created my .xyz. hmm.

thanks!

I think yes you will still be able to access cpanel

10 hours ago, z3host said:

thanks!

Yes, you will be able to access it via the iFastNet/Byet cPanel I think. You can also ask Support to change your main domain to the new one you want to use, or add your domain there (MOFH panel) and ask support to delete the old one.