How can I make my own ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com

Hi @ExploreWeb

Using cloudflare on mofh is not recommended as it breaks some features. So use byet nameservers for the proper functioning of your reseller site.

Note : Your custom nameservers like ns1.yourdomain.com will not work as long as you use other nameservers. 🙂

Edited by uHost
3 hours ago, uHost said:

Hi @ExploreWeb

Using cloudflare on mofh is not recommended as it breaks some features. So use byet nameservers for the proper functioning of your reseller site.

Note : Your custom nameservers like ns1.yourdomain.com will not work as long as you use other nameservers. 🙂

Using Cloudflare as a reseller will break the sites of your clients and signups along with other important records.

30 minutes ago, ExploreWeb said:

But I want ssl for cpanel

ssl for cpanel Will Activate by Ifastnet In some Cases it can take A bit Longer to activate it! And also If you want ssl for Main Site Not To cpanel Then Use freessl.space instead Of Cloudflare!

Edited by AwesomeTech
Spelling mistake
On 1/11/2021 at 6:36 AM, ExploreWeb said:

I have ssl!  In the SSL / TLS section in the vPanel, I don't see cpanel.mydomain.ga to install the SSL Certificate 

On 1/11/2021 at 7:08 AM, uHost said:

Hi @ExploreWeb

You can't install ssl for cpanel.yoursite.com by yourself as it is an automated process from ifastnet. But that may take some time! Be patient till that! SSL to your cpanel will be added automatically.

You must wait for the SSL to install itself. It's an automated process that can sometimes take longer due to Let's Encrypt's rate limiting for fair usage.

If it's taking longer than a week or more to activate, I'd suggest you open a support ticket here: https://support.ifastnet.com/

• 2 weeks later...