[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

How to delete suspended account ?

Sahan Kaushalya

51 minutes ago, Sahan Kaushalya said:

My account has been suspended due to "

Your account is suspended this could be due to reaching limits of your hosting plan or for abuse.
Make a Support Ticket to find out more
".
How can I retrieve or delete it? Please help me.

Follow the instructions given in that message and make a support ticket. Support will reply to the reason as of which your account was suspended, and if they cannot reactivate it you can ask them to retrieve the contents of your account. Please make a ticket firstly though, and see what can be done.

This forum cannot help you with account suspension issues. You'll need to either make a ticket via the panel, as given the option in the message you posted, or via https://support.ifastnet.com.

Edited by Anyx

2 hours ago, Anyx said:

Follow the instructions given in that message and make a support ticket. Support will reply to the reason as of which your account was suspended, and if they cannot reactivate it you can ask them to retrieve the contents of your account. Please make a ticket firstly though, and see what can be done.

This forum cannot help you with account suspension issues. You'll need to either make a ticket via the panel, as given the option in the message you posted, or via https://support.ifastnet.com.

I make a support tickets to all. But nothing responded. Can you give me their email?

Screenshot 2022-09-07 131032.png

1 minute ago, Sahan Kaushalya said:

I make a support tickets to all. But nothing responded. Can you give me their email?

Screenshot 2022-09-07 131032.png

Sorry, they don't have a support email. You should probably wait for a response to the ticket, sometimes it may take them a while to respond.