[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Generate Area MOFH Error

SirRyan

So...... 

I have installed GenerateArea on my MOFH website, and in the admin panel, under API settings>MyOwnFreeHost I cant seem to figure out whats going on.

I have not been able to find any documentation on the actual setup of MOFH API, Just how to install.

Ahywho, In the attached photo, you can see the information there that I will reference. I have deleted/blocked any & all information for obvious reasons. 

ScreenShot2023-06-08at2_40_00PM.thumb.png.c3d184845f7b811446f4051ef371356f.png

For starters, where it says cPanel address:

Is this the MOFH panel address, or cpanel (panel.myownfreehost.com OR cpanel.mywebsite.com)

• If it is panel.myownfreehost.com, do I use my API key from my panel? Or my username and password? 
  • If it is cpanel.mywebsite.com, do I use my username and password from that or....

Nameservers is ok, thats simple.

Package, I have a package called 'Basic' in my WHM so that obviously goes in there, 

When i use my API username and password, along with panel.myownfreehost.com as the cPanel address,  and I put the Shared IP as the allowed address in WHM I get this error:

ScreenShot2023-06-08at2_51_16PM.png.7fcf5870bef5481c4538b895dd9b22e4.png

But than when I change the allowed address to 185.271.134.67 in WHM I get this error...

ScreenShot2023-06-08at2_54_43PM.png.131cd13fb7a1892bae0dda24853c0534.png

Callback URL, I have put this link inside my WHM under API, API Callback URL.

Any help would be VERY much appreciated. 

Thank you :)

49 minutes ago, SirRyan said:

cpanel.mywebsite.com

This

NOT:

panel.myownfreehost.com

I get this error...

That may just be because GenerateArea is broken

Edited by TinkerMan
sp

14 hours ago, SirRyan said:

Is this the MOFH panel address, or cpanel (panel.myownfreehost.com OR cpanel.mywebsite.com)

• If it is panel.myownfreehost.com, do I use my API key from my panel? Or my username and password? 
  • If it is cpanel.mywebsite.com, do I use my username and password from that or....

For the cPanel Address, you should use cpanel.mywebsite.com.

For Username and Password, you should use your MOFH API credentials.

11 hours ago, ChippyTech said:

It is becuase INCORRECT IP

Looks like you aren't familiar with your own product xD.

I am 100% sure that is not an incorrect ip error since the incorrect ip has a specific error message and not a general one.

For that error, I think it's just because of wrong API Credentials

Edited by SpookyKipper
ChippyTech

On 6/12/2023 at 8:23 AM, SirRyan said:

I figured it out, it is throwing that error regardless of what information is entered. I just ignored it and it worked fine

Thanks everyone!

Nice to hear it works fine! This shouldn't happen though, more investigation will be needed (I saw there were some issues about it in GitHub, but were closed either by ChippyTech or their author).