[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

3 hours ago, luluhoste said:

(Translated with DeepL)

Hello

I want to use getgossl for one of my domains, but it's been 4 days that there are validation problems, I contacted their support, they tell me that it comes from the firewall...

I have also contacted ifastnet support, without much result...

So here it is: Have you had any problems with GetGoSSL?

Not really, all Spookhost CertAuto certificates are validated & installed normally

13 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

You may have copied it incorrectly. You can always try a different validation method (email, etc)

Non, selon le support gogetssl, cela vient du pare-feu du serveur (donc des paramètres d'iFastNet), qui bloque le robot de validation...

---trad google---

No, according to gogetssl support, it comes from the server's firewall (therefore iFastNet settings), which blocks the validation robot...

12 hours ago, luluhoste said:

No, according to gogetssl support, it comes from the server's firewall (therefore iFastNet settings), which blocks the validation robot...

That's why you need to use DNS Validation  instead of http/file

dns validation should not be covered by the firewall, because the firewall is just a javascript challenge. 

This is a good explanation: https://forum.infinityfree.net/t/ensuring-only-web-browsers-can-access-your-website/49353

By using CNAME Validation, GoGetSSL does not need to face this challenge.

I prefer HTTP over DNS too, but on iFastNet only dns should work.

Or, you can also use cloudflare and should bypass the anti bot system, which supposedly should allow the gogetssl bot to go through

Edited by SpookyKipper